• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

4/14 Other Playoff Games

Rate this topic

You think Backstrom is as good as Malkin?

It's about Malkin being in the team and Crosby having less pressure because a much better player is there, so he can work undercover. Ovechkin is the star in his team so there's much more pressure.

No but Malkin is on a whole separate line than Crosby...

Backstrom is practically always on the ice with Ovechkin which is my point. Crosby has to create most of his chances...

1ie436.gif

Edited by Carman

No but Malkin is on a whole separate line than Crosby...

Backstrom is practically always on the ice with Ovechkin which is my point. Crosby has to create most of his chances...

When you have Malkin there, the opponent has to focus it's better guys to defend that line. Against Capitals they can always put it against Ovechkin. Edited by Finnish Wing

Surprise surprise.

The Senators actually have a good team. They've had a pretty solid season and will make this series tough, although I still expect them to lose in the end.

Their defense needs to be better, though, because they can't outscore the Pens like this the whole series. They don't have the firepower.

<br />Surprise surprise.<br /><br />The Senators actually have a good team. They've had a pretty solid season and will make this series tough, although I still expect them to lose in the end. <br /><br />Their defense needs to be better, though, because they can't outscore the Pens like this the whole series. They don't have the firepower.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Yeah, I think the Pens take this one still. For all the bashing, Crosby really did play well tonight. He's almost impossible to get off the puck, he's so strong.

I'll be pulling for Ottawa, though. If they're going to lose, I hope they extract a huge toll on the Pens in a long series, at least.

1-0 Avs with around 4 min to go in the 2nd... Sharks are floating around... I've been watching the Sharks game in the corner of my computer screen on atdhe.net, while watching the Wings game...