• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Help!! Is there somewhere I can stream todays game or atleast listen to it?

I'm sitting here in Sweden wondering why our hockeychannel doesn't show it especially with a perfect starting time (at least for us over here).

Can someone help me?!!

Try:

http://wxyt.cbslocal.com/

Use a US proxy server if you cannot access the stream with a Euro-IP address.

usually the stream is listed by the op. if not try googling 97.1 the ticket for a radio feed.

Thanks, but either I'm a complete computer illiterate (sp?) or it's something else but I can't get the stream to start and I sldo tried 97.1 but I guess because I am located here in Sweden they "said" that I couldn't connect.

I'll keep trying.

Enjoy the playoffs while they last Phoenix. When Reisendorf buys you so that he can build his community center, he will let every single one of your UFAs walk.

wow, Doan actually complemented the Wings and Hank...maybe he isn't all that bad... Still want Bert or Abs to wreck him lol.

Shane Doan is Dallas Drake with more offensive skill.

On your team...Love him...

Not on or playing your team..like him...

Playing your team...Hate him...

That said he isn't a bad guy, and plays hockey with a lot of passion.

He was drafted by Winnipeg and spent his whole career with the franchise.

Like him a lot. Just not when he is on the ice versus us!

Sittin at the Joe & Lewies right now. This place is a lot emptier than normal.

Joe and Lewies management rubbed some people the wrong way last year when they decided to show college games instead of Red Wings game. We showed up for a game and ended up having to find another place to watch it. I can understand things from a business standpoint, but if you're named the Penalty Box, you should be showing hockey.

That being said, we might try to get the guys together for some games in Round Two. We usually have 4-5 guys down there, and you'd be more than welcome to join us.

Ouch. I was really hoping for the crowd to go crazy... I need a passport so I can go watch some games myself. I'm such a slacker...

First glance of the crowd there looked pretty full ... hopefully it fills in if it's not.

Come on, NBC ... game 4 is going to start soon.

Edited by Octopus's Garden

Remember when a 3pm start time actually meant 3:05pm? when the eff are they going to start?

Why? Got something better to do? Just kidding, it is annoying when people don't stick to a schedule.