• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown Red Wings

For Those Who Rely on Versus For Wings Games

Rate this topic

I got an email response from Directv. The games WILL be on Center Ice next Tuesday and Thursday, at 7:30 our time. Since it still isn't listed on our schedule, I also checked it online at Directv.com/nhl and there it was!! :colorbounce: The Detroit feed will be on both 771 channels. Whee! Whooopeee!

Life is good. :)

atdhe works like 40% of the time I try to use it. It's hardly reliable.

I don't mind internet streams in the regular season, but for the playoffs I'd like something better.

Every boring ass NBA playoff game gets televised.

This has worked well for me when I was stuck in class during a game......

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

I use Hockeystreams! Because the NHL Gamecenter usually blacks out VS Games. Hockeystreams.com does not even if it is on NBC! I think it costs 4 bucks per day or 15 per month! Which ever you chose, I think its worth it and its great quality!

This has worked well for me when I was stuck in class during a game......

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

That feed worked well for me in the regular season, but in the few playoff games I've watched on it, it borrowed from other feeds, and it wasn't as good.

I'm sure I'll find a feed for the game, but of course it's a shame that it can't be watched on the TV. It's not exactly a preseason game.

That feed worked well for me in the regular season, but in the few playoff games I've watched on it, it borrowed from other feeds, and it wasn't as good.

I'm sure I'll find a feed for the game, but of course it's a shame that it can't be watched on the TV. It's not exactly a preseason game.

I hope you get a good view of it/them. We always need your lip, cynicism and wit on the GDT's. :hehe:

:scared:

That sucks ass.

On to internet streams.

What were the chances they'd show our game instead of the Pens? <_<

Chances that they show the Red Wings over the Golden Boy, Crosby? 0 and that is being generous! The odds are so bad the Wings would have a better chance of showing up on ESPN than upstaging Cindy.

Chances that they show the Red Wings over the Golden Boy, Crosby? 0 and that is being generous! The odds are so bad the Wings would have a better chance of showing up on ESPN than upstaging Cindy.

Most Americans that don't have a love affair for Pittsburgh don't like Crosby, especially after the Olympics. I think most hockey fans would rather see Wings/Sharks than Crosby's lips.

justin.tv was pretty good for me on Thursday. I could see both Vs. and TSN feeds. I actually liked the TSN feed better. Versus has a lot of work to do. For starters? Throw Keith Jones off the air.

Edited by BAFGA

Yeupp. We're near Austin and we have Directv and Center Ice. Center Ice hasn't shown crap since the playoffs began. Or if they did, it wasn't anything I wanted to watch. FSD is blacked out here when the game's on Versus. It better the hell be available on FSD if they don't START showing it on Versus. Like I give a s*** about them anyway. I HATE being a captive audience of theirs. :ranting:

OH, I hope to hell you're right. :angry:

For Tuesday, 5/4, Versus shows a ONE HALF HOUR FEED of the Sharks/Red Wings game. There are NO listings here on Center Ice, and the Tigers and the Twins are playing on FSD, AND FSDa.

s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

per mario and rod, literally 1 minute ago, the wings game will be on FSD on tuesday. they moved the tigers to FSD+