• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaliWingsNut

Zetterberg & Emma's Wedding

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Ladies and gentlemen; A Swedish Wedding :ph34r: (Lilja is looking like a badass :cool: )

11245786w.jpg

Captain, lookin' very PRO

31245787w.jpg

Henrik&Emma

21245784t.jpg

Boat Ride

41245788w.jpg

Pain Train & Mule

51245789w.jpg

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

It's a 3-day thing and yesterday was the old swimwear thing, today is the actual wedding in the church etc

Guest mindfly

I thought they got hitched last year...or was that Mule?

Yes that was Mule..

Among the wings' swedes

Married:

Lidstrom

Holmstrom

Mule

Z

Lilja

Girlfriend:

Ericsson

Uknown:

Kronwall (anyone figured out why.. never heard of any)

Ritola

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly

is that kopecky under dat-sick in the group photo? i feel like all those guys would hate that ****** bag as much as i do...

Under datsyuk? that would be johnny ericsson

hmmm i guess youre right, he looks different though. maybe a little skinnier? or a hair cut? i dunno. i guess those guys do hate that ****** bag kopecky after all! haha

Guest mindfly

hmmm i guess youre right, he looks different though. maybe a little skinnier? or a hair cut? i dunno. i guess those guys do hate that ****** bag kopecky after all! haha

well they basically invited the swedes and filppula because they're close and not a long travel, and datsyuk and Z well they're like buddies...Hudler just got back with the team but i think he's in California doing some offseason training etc

Edited by vladdy16

Guest mindfly

Where's Babs?

Red wings' swedes, Filppula, Datsyuk, Samuelsson, Hedstrom(played with Z in Timra, and ex-anaheim player) are the hockey related people at that wedding as far as i know.

Edited by mindfly

Where's Babs?

He might be beneath the bushes with a shotgun thinking that he's found a mess of zebras.

"Wait... Am I in Africa?"

"Babs, this is a wedding, put the goddamn shotgun away."

"Sorry... It's just a reflex you know..."

"...You... Just carry a shotgun with you at all times?"

"...Yeah."

"Where do you keep it?"

"That information is secret, bub."

whereshappy.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Where's Happy Hudler?!?!!

Edited by titanium2

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

LMAO Datsyuk looks exactly like that guy from "Wheres Waldo" stripes and everything.

I literally lol'd when I read this :hehe:

Anyone else think that Holmstrom looks like the Terminator, Franzen looks like the Fonz, and Zata looks like the f***in man

Edited by DatsyukianDeke13

OK, seriously, some Swede on here PLEASE explain to me what the hell is with the matching 1920's bathing gowns on every person.

I'm not saying anything bad about it, I just don't understand it.

Never mind.I found another article that explains it..

So why's everyone wearing a prison-striped onesie? First and foremost, Molle's a southern Swedish town overlooking the Baltic Sea, and as a resort town (and Emma Andersson's hometown...with the pre-wedding dinner taking place at a restaurant just a short walk from her home), and it's apparently known for the fact that its "baths" were public and open to both men and women as early as the late 19th century.

Striped swimwear

And at once guests were ordered to go to their hotel rooms--to change.

They all had the same clothes, the old classic striped swimsuit and white robes.

Then the 120 guests were bused to the venue of the first Swedish communal baths, Ransvik, and everyone laughed out loud at the uniform dress code.

"It's wonderful to be here and I look forward to the wedding," said Pavel Datsyuk, Zata's teammate on the Detroit Red Wings.

"Feels fantastic"

Then the guests mingled and ate hors d'oeuvres, and the couple arrived to the rocky beach in a rowboat. Even then several friends and relatives were bathing.

"It feels great to get going. And everyone looks so nice in their swimsuits," says Emma.

Edited by FireCaptain

Guest mindfly

George Malik explains:

http://blog.mlive.com/snapshots/2010/07/bizarre_zetterberg_pre-wedding.html

So why's everyone wearing a prison-striped onesie? First and foremost, Molle's a southern Swedish town overlooking the Baltic Sea, and as a resort town (and Emma Andersson's hometown...with the pre-wedding dinner taking place at a restaurant just a short walk from her home), and it's apparently known for the fact that its "baths" were public and open to both men and women as early as the late 19th century.

So, as Emma tells Aftonbladet's Johanna Helsten, the wedding party got to poke fun at tradition, probably mandatory bathing attire included:

Edited by mindfly