Photo
* * * - - 3 votes

Crosby doesn't suck but he's a whiney little bitch, however.

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#41 Spinner

Spinner

4th line spectator

• PipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:12 AM

Yes Crosby is a whiny little *****. I wish the season would hurry up and get here. I'm ready for some hockey!!!!
He found the key to success 4 hours before he found the hole in his pocket.

#42 Nev

Nev

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,085 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:30 AM

4) That Crosby left the Joe knowing that he got to Z and Jimmy Howard. That he could have hurt Zetterberg, and would have been allowed to fight Jimmy Howard (and easily win) with no repercussions. He got in their heads, and he knows that next game... it's on... and he has the advantage.

Actually, its the other way round - Z is in Crosby's head, hence his behaviour at the end of the game. Zetterberg has pwned Crosby at every attempt and Crosby knows it. Detroit is pretty much the only team that Crosby hasn't been able to run roughshod over. And because he's a spoilt little ***** with an entitlement complex, this is how he expresses his frustration.
"If I can be totally honest, it's not a lot of guys you get impressed by. Actually, it's no one else but him. From the bench, to see what move he makes -- you're like, 'I wish I could do that.' Sometimes you sit on the bench and just think, 'wow,' and you look over to the other bench and they sit there and shake their heads, too. He has great, great skills. I'm probably not going to play with another player who has the kind of skills he has." Mikael Samuelsson on Pavel Datsyuk

#43 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,943 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

Crosby sucks!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#44 RusDRW

RusDRW

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:01 AM

4) That Crosby left the Joe knowing that he got to Z and Jimmy Howard. That he could have hurt Zetterberg, and would have been allowed to fight Jimmy Howard (and easily win) with no repercussions. He got in their heads, and he knows that next game... it's on... and he has the advantage.

Crosby got nothing out of this except for frustration. Did you ever played hockey? If this is the case you had to remeber those feelings when your team got owned, you, personally, lost every single battle on the ice to THATf****** guy and even when you tried to send the message you got practically nothing out of this. This just adds to your frustration level. Perhaps this is just the mentality and Canadian players feel differently... However, I really doubt it :)
Sweet. This dude was brought here for one reason, to punch people in the head - every other thing that he can do, other Wings can do better. I like that we have a head-puncher. The league has other, better head-punchers, but this one is ours. Better than nothing. Good work, Kenny!

© mikah

#45 Zion

Zion

Hall-of-Famer

• Bronze Booster
  • 2,933 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

Crosby got nothing out of this except for frustration. Did you ever played hockey? If this is the case you had to remeber those feelings when your team got owned, you, personally, lost every single battle on the ice to THATf****** guy and even when you tried to send the message you got practically nothing out of this. This just adds to your frustration level. Perhaps this is just the mentality and Canadian players feel differently... However, I really doubt it :)

No, you're absolutely right. I was having a mindfly moment, that's all...

... Z still has Crosby's number, but there needs to be an end to this kind of stuff... and he's done it with other teams, as well... and I'm surprised the Colton Orr-types haven't tried to END him yet.
Hockeytown - No Limits

#46 mindfly

mindfly

GRRRRR

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,170 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:52 AM

Has crosby ever get leveld by a punishing open ice hit? he's slick that rat... <_<

#47 The Secret

The Secret

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

Awesome thread! Make sure to create many more Crosby threads ok... Thanks again!

#48 HockeyTownHouligan

HockeyTownHouligan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

I can understand ***** boy's frustration, after a long night of being pounded on defensively by Z and company I would be pretty frustrated too. But to just all out cross check someone who was just doing his job is just really bitchy hence our problem. Its not really the way he plays the game itself because he really is that skilled of a player, its the way he retaliates after being hounded by other players. Its the little slashes and cross checks and spears and embellishes that he does that just erks opposing fans to the core. Thats my theory of why so many people hate him, its because he plays the, I'm gonna slash the back of your knee and skate away like it never happened type of game. Good player, just plays the whiny ***** card a lot is all. Rest my case.

#49 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:24 AM

This was a joke thread guys. calm down.hahahaha geez are we ready for hockey or what.
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#50 HockeyTownHouligan

HockeyTownHouligan

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

This was a joke thread guys. calm down.hahahaha geez are we ready for hockey or what.

IF YOUR READY FOR SOME HOCKEY GIMME A HELL YEAH!

#51 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:40 AM

IF YOUR READY FOR SOME HOCKEY GIMME A HELL YEAH!

HELL YEAH
Posted Image

#52 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

HELL YEAH

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

:P

But yeah, the bizarre threads that have been popping up are just a sign that we're truly ready for the offseason to end and for the regular season to get into full swing. Of course, be it offseason, regular season or postseason, one thing is constant - Crosby's still a whiny little *****. :D

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#53 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:16 PM

I really didn't get the comparison at all between the 2 videos, but I enjoyed seeing DMac and Joey out there taking care of business instead of sending a message with our powerplay.

Oops, probably shouldn't have gone there. Sorry.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The Canucks should have gone after Moore like McCarty went after Kez instead of ***** footing around. McCarty didn't even think about, it was a natural reaction.

I can understand ***** boy's frustration, after a long night of being pounded on defensively by Z and company I would be pretty frustrated too. But to just all out cross check someone who was just doing his job is just really bitchy hence our problem. Its not really the way he plays the game itself because he really is that skilled of a player, its the way he retaliates after being hounded by other players. Its the little slashes and cross checks and spears and embellishes that he does that just erks opposing fans to the core. Thats my theory of why so many people hate him, its because he plays the, I'm gonna slash the back of your knee and skate away like it never happened type of game. Good player, just plays the whiny ***** card a lot is all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1-IPlmrC4M Rest my case.

That and the fact that he's so incredibly over-hyped and over-marketed.

#54 Shady Ultima

Shady Ultima

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:21 PM

I understand that all Sid's mild antics will be used against him in the future, perhaps unfairly, but there is no question great, young leaders like Yzerman, Gretzky, Beliveau, Trottier and Sakic never pulled the combined diving/whining/cheap-shotting that Crosby has been guilty of.

They simply did not, not even a scum like Messier, and ultimately I have a feeling Crosby will end up being compared to them as a leader... Already is, in fact.

The part I hate the most is they put him up there, but the best, young leader in the game is Toews. The kid is an Yzerman clone. Instead they market this kid so much that he must believe his own hype. I bet he actually believes that no one in the league is anywhere near as good as him... and when someone like Z owns him, he gets pissed.

#55 thedisappearer

thedisappearer

Hall-of-Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 2,194 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:27 PM

That and the fact that he's so incredibly over-hyped and over-marketed.

+1 to over-marketed. I hated watching the Center ICe commercials after we won the Cup that looked like the Pens won. <_<

But over-hyped? I'd say he's delivered on the hype. I loathe the whiny *****, but he's a one-in-a-generation talent who has done nothing but score and win. Now, if he could shut his mouth (which he seems to be getting better at) and stop the BS retaliations (which it seems he's not <_<) we'd have no issue with himů minus the 09 SCF.
*this space for rent*

#56 hooon

hooon

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:33 PM

+1 to over-marketed. I hated watching the Center ICe commercials after we won the Cup that looked like the Pens won. <_<

But over-hyped? I'd say he's delivered on the hype. I loathe the whiny *****, but he's a one-in-a-generation talent who has done nothing but score and win. Now, if he could shut his mouth (which he seems to be getting better at) and stop the BS retaliations (which it seems he's not <_<) we'd have no issue with himů minus the 09 SCF.

Too right, he has delivered.

Can't wait til the Winter Classic when the marketing machine oversaturates us in the Ovi vs. Sid hype again.

Ugh, we need some real news around here or else I'm gonna start going to the rumors section and make threads like "Datsyuk to Chicago for Kopecky and picks!!!1!"
Posted Image

#57 IceMunkee

IceMunkee

Gangster-ish

• HoF Booster
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:33 PM

A Crosby hat-trick?

:yowza: :clap:
Funniest thing I have had the pleasure to be a part of in months!!!
www.thedscene.com
@Gay4Datsyuk
Check It Out!

#58 IceMunkee

IceMunkee

Gangster-ish

• HoF Booster
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Nah

Enforcers
Toughness in general
Stay at home defensemen versus puck moving for the 3rd pairing
Filppula versus Hudler

I think we enjoy those games more often. Especially toughness, which is a topic that thoroughly permeates virtually every single post of some of the members on here.

I believe you need to add a little grit to your post. Maybe an enforcing word or two. :ph34r:
www.thedscene.com
@Gay4Datsyuk
Check It Out!

#59 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 01:50 PM

Jeez when did this thread stop being a joke?

You said "its young and expected", my point was that not all "young" people engage in the same shenanigans. Its not expected from everyone...

You answered your question with your second sentence.

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#60 stevieisthebest

stevieisthebest

The Captain

• PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:29 PM

See I'm still not getting it when you say "did the same thing"... What did Yzerman do exactly that was so bad in this vid?

He didn't do anything wrong that I saw, therefore I'm completely missing your point. This isn't a bias towards the Wings at all. Yzerman got his head rammed into the boards by a dirty elbow, how is he at all at fault here? What did he "do" exactly that is so bad in your eyes?

You ARE missing something, watch at right around the 4:40 mark of the video, Yzerman takes a shot and then runs a guy from behind kind of away from the play.. I love Yzerman, and hate Crosby, so yes, there is a clear bias there, I don't look down at Steve at all for doing this, but on the other hand I would if crosby did, and I think a lot of people on this board would... which is what titanium2 was trying to point out. Hopefully that clarifies things.
"15,395 Days since they won the cup...3 seconds left, THE DETROiT RED WINGS ARE THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!"

"Lemiuex was hammered by Darren McCarty, and he is being helped into the locker room."

Thanks Steve! #19
Thanks Nick! #5