• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

lookalive07

Crosby doesn't suck but he's a whiney little bitch, however.

Rate this topic

HELL YEAH

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

:P

But yeah, the bizarre threads that have been popping up are just a sign that we're truly ready for the offseason to end and for the regular season to get into full swing. Of course, be it offseason, regular season or postseason, one thing is constant - Crosby's still a whiny little *****. :D

I really didn't get the comparison at all between the 2 videos, but I enjoyed seeing DMac and Joey out there taking care of business instead of sending a message with our powerplay.

Oops, probably shouldn't have gone there. Sorry.

:clap::clap::clap:

The Canucks should have gone after Moore like McCarty went after Kez instead of ***** footing around. McCarty didn't even think about, it was a natural reaction.

I can understand ***** boy's frustration, after a long night of being pounded on defensively by Z and company I would be pretty frustrated too. But to just all out cross check someone who was just doing his job is just really bitchy hence our problem. Its not really the way he plays the game itself because he really is that skilled of a player, its the way he retaliates after being hounded by other players. Its the little slashes and cross checks and spears and embellishes that he does that just erks opposing fans to the core. Thats my theory of why so many people hate him, its because he plays the, I'm gonna slash the back of your knee and skate away like it never happened type of game. Good player, just plays the whiny ***** card a lot is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1-IPlmrC4M

Rest my case.

That and the fact that he's so incredibly over-hyped and over-marketed.

I understand that all Sid's mild antics will be used against him in the future, perhaps unfairly, but there is no question great, young leaders like Yzerman, Gretzky, Beliveau, Trottier and Sakic never pulled the combined diving/whining/cheap-shotting that Crosby has been guilty of.

They simply did not, not even a scum like Messier, and ultimately I have a feeling Crosby will end up being compared to them as a leader... Already is, in fact.

The part I hate the most is they put him up there, but the best, young leader in the game is Toews. The kid is an Yzerman clone. Instead they market this kid so much that he must believe his own hype. I bet he actually believes that no one in the league is anywhere near as good as him... and when someone like Z owns him, he gets pissed.

That and the fact that he's so incredibly over-hyped and over-marketed.

+1 to over-marketed. I hated watching the Center ICe commercials after we won the Cup that looked like the Pens won. <_<

But over-hyped? I'd say he's delivered on the hype. I loathe the whiny *****, but he's a one-in-a-generation talent who has done nothing but score and win. Now, if he could shut his mouth (which he seems to be getting better at) and stop the BS retaliations (which it seems he's not <_<) we'd have no issue with him… minus the 09 SCF.

+1 to over-marketed. I hated watching the Center ICe commercials after we won the Cup that looked like the Pens won. <_<

But over-hyped? I'd say he's delivered on the hype. I loathe the whiny *****, but he's a one-in-a-generation talent who has done nothing but score and win. Now, if he could shut his mouth (which he seems to be getting better at) and stop the BS retaliations (which it seems he's not <_<) we'd have no issue with him… minus the 09 SCF.

Too right, he has delivered.

Can't wait til the Winter Classic when the marketing machine oversaturates us in the Ovi vs. Sid hype again.

Ugh, we need some real news around here or else I'm gonna start going to the rumors section and make threads like "Datsyuk to Chicago for Kopecky and picks!!!1!"

Nah

Enforcers

Toughness in general

Stay at home defensemen versus puck moving for the 3rd pairing

Filppula versus Hudler

I think we enjoy those games more often. Especially toughness, which is a topic that thoroughly permeates virtually every single post of some of the members on here.

I believe you need to add a little grit to your post. Maybe an enforcing word or two. :ph34r:

Guest CaliWingsNut

Jeez when did this thread stop being a joke?

You said "its young and expected", my point was that not all "young" people engage in the same shenanigans. Its not expected from everyone...

You answered your question with your second sentence.

See I'm still not getting it when you say "did the same thing"... What did Yzerman do exactly that was so bad in this vid?

He didn't do anything wrong that I saw, therefore I'm completely missing your point. This isn't a bias towards the Wings at all. Yzerman got his head rammed into the boards by a dirty elbow, how is he at all at fault here? What did he "do" exactly that is so bad in your eyes?

You ARE missing something, watch at right around the 4:40 mark of the video, Yzerman takes a shot and then runs a guy from behind kind of away from the play.. I love Yzerman, and hate Crosby, so yes, there is a clear bias there, I don't look down at Steve at all for doing this, but on the other hand I would if crosby did, and I think a lot of people on this board would... which is what titanium2 was trying to point out. Hopefully that clarifies things.

Actually, its the other way round - Z is in Crosby's head, hence his behaviour at the end of the game. Zetterberg has pwned Crosby at every attempt and Crosby knows it. Detroit is pretty much the only team that Crosby hasn't been able to run roughshod over. And because he's a spoilt little ***** with an entitlement complex, this is how he expresses his frustration.

Halak also stopped Crosby single handedly also, Crosby went from 15 points in the first five games against Senators to 3 points in 7 games against Montreal. Just shows good players like Z and Halak imo can shut down so called 'Great' players.

Guest scottj

i remember somebody on letsgopens saying that they were impressed that zetterberg is the only player that gets crosby that frustrated

I don't think crosby knows that he got to howard and zetterberg, i think it's the other way around

Halak also stopped Crosby single handedly also, Crosby went from 15 points in the first five games against Senators to 3 points in 7 games against Montreal. Just shows good players like Z and Halak imo can shut down so called 'Great' players.

You say that like Crosby isn't a "Great" player.

Success! We've lured him back out into the open! Man the harpoons, he won't escape this time!

ahab3.jpg

Well done, men. It took four pages, but the bait proved irresistible to our elusive prey.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

I don't believe he really is, hes good but not great imo. he has no 2 way game. He doesn't play on Penalty Kills, he doesn't really do anything defensively, i've never seen someone dive as much as him, he ALWAYS has the puck, he plays more minutes than 95% of forwards in the NHL and hes an all around Crybaby. sure he puts up 100 points a season, but I still prefer Datsyuk over him every day just because I tihnk all around hes a better Hockey player.

Edited by darkmanx

Crosby doesn't suck but he's a whiney little *****, however.

He does too suck. His lips were never that full, puffy and beet red when he was a kid.

Crosby doesn't suck but he's a whiney little *****, however.

Maybe, but I think he's more of a butt-punchin ******-nozzle, myself.

Believe it or not I was waiting for you this chime in with that comment. :lol:

Ditto. I don't even have to look at the username to know who said it.

Jack - at least you have a unique identifier :P