• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Adidarw

"Major" NHL announcement today

Rate this topic

zPaUh.gif

That said, no one is forcing you to watch it.

I'm looking forward to seeing these great players off the ice, I think the NHL needs to showcase the personalities more on these young stars.

All right who let carman out! he wasn't on here forever now at the first crosby ovi thread in a while we see him again.

All right who let carman out! he wasn't on here forever now at the first crosby ovi thread in a while we see him again.

I've been posting in several other threads.

And don't act like I'm the only one who looks forward to this series...

The modmins, I believe.

BTW, f*** Crosby. If he broke both his kneecaps in a tragic kneecap-breaking accident, I would feel no pity. I'm so over that flaming pile of crud. He's the Justin Bieber of the NHL.

Yo, Beth - I knew that about the mods. ;) I dunno, maybe they could throw in a rule that where a thread is really funny in its responses, only those with a sense of humor are allowed to post? :deal: As for Crosby - I don't care if the media is partly responsible for my irrational hatred of him. I totally agree with your statement.

So not only do they get to be in the outdoor game, they're now going to be on HBO too? Well something else I don't have any interest in watching.

Seriously I don't get the NHL's Marketing strategy. Cindy is hated outside Pittsburgh and parts of Canada! There's a lot of great talented players in the NHL, let's give other players some TV time.

Enough of Crosby! The NHL is just making him more and more disliked, and they have no clue.

So not only do they get to be in the outdoor game, they're now going to be on HBO too? Well something else I don't have any interest in watching.

Seriously I don't get the NHL's Marketing strategy. Cindy is hated outside Pittsburgh and parts of Canada! There's a lot of great talented players in the NHL, let's give other players some TV time.

Enough of Crosby! The NHL is just making him more and more disliked, and they have no clue.

Seriously, it's not like these are great battles between Ovechkin and Crosby. Sure, they're in the same game but usually one of them is on their game and the other is off.

I'd rather start hyping up some other rivalries.

HBO chooses the teams not the NHL.

Don't blame the NHL that Crosby and Ovechkin have the most draw according to HBO.