• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

9/29 Pre-season GDT: Red Wings at New York Rangers

Rate this topic

Guest Heaten

According to my TV, this game will be on FSD+.

Posted in two threads for maximum views. Gotta help out my fellow fan.

I have dishnetwork 250 channel package and don't get it.... I looked like 5 times and can't find it.

This just made my night :thumbup:

I have dishnetwork 250 channel package and don't get it.... I looked like 5 times and can't find it.

Sorry to disappoint, but despite what my guide says - I got nothing, too. Bummer. I made my night, too. At least we have the stream! :(

Guest Crymson

if it's a fine to forget your suite that's retarded.

What a shot, but Howard should of had it.

Err... that was a hell of a wrist-shot, and it was through a screen.

I think your expectations are a bit high. Howard couldn't see it, and it was in the net before he could blink.

Edited by Crymson

Err... that was a hell of a wrist-shot, and it was through a screen.

I think your expectations are a bit high. Howard couldn't see it, and it was in the net before he could blink.

Meh the lane in which Gabroik shot it from was clear, Big E and someone else was on the right side of Howard...he could see it from the angels of the replay they showed.

Hell of a shot but Gabroik had tons of room to move in and fire. There was a little bit of a screen but not on the side Gabroik shot from.

Edited by dragonballgtz

Guest Crymson

Meh the lane in which Gabroik shot it from was clear, Big E and someone else was on the right side of Howard...he could see it from the angels of the replay they showed.

Ericsson was right between Gaborik and the goal.

Is Howard scheduled to play the whole game? :ph34r:

Right now, I think I'm glad I have choir practice tonight. :blink:

Are you for real? The shot was going far-side, and it was deflected by the defenseman into the top-left corner. There's really nothing to be done about that.

Guest Heaten

Ericsson was right between Gaborik and the goal.

Are you for real? The shot was going far-side, and it was deflected by the defenseman into the top-left corner. There's really nothing to be done about that.

It was #2 (Smith)

Guest Crymson

Well, at least Jimmy's made one save.

Yeah, because failing to stop a laser wrist-shot from one of the league's best goal-scorers through a screen and a failing to stop a deflection by the defenseman were really inexcusable.

Well, at least Jimmy's made one save.

Yeah, because failing to stop a laser wrist-shot on the PK from one of the league's best goal-scorers through a screen and a failing to stop a deflection by the defenseman were both really inexcusable.

Edited by Crymson