• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/2 Pre-season GDT: Red Wings at Toronto Maple Leafs

Rate this topic

Anyone have a thought or maybe even know why Babs is playing Jimmy with the B squad for the pre-season?? Is he thinking that he will get more action thus better practice? I would think he would want to build his confidence and these pre season games cant being doing that seeing as how many goals we are giving up?? Thoughts?

Edited by Cheveldae32

Guest Crymson

Anyone have a thought or maybe even know why Babs is playing Jimmy with the B squad for the pre-season?? Is he thinking that he will get more action thus better practice? I would he would want to build his confidence and these pre season games cant being doing that seeing as how many goals we are giving up?? Thoughts?

He's a real professional, and so he really shouldn't be susceptible.

Anyone have a thought or maybe even know why Babs is playing Jimmy with the B squad for the pre-season?? Is he thinking that he will get more action thus better practice? I would he would want to build his confidence and these pre season games cant being doing that seeing as how many goals we are giving up?? Thoughts?

yeah there was an article about it, he wanted jimmy to get some good practice and see a lot of shots

Coach Mike Babcock said on Friday that he wanted Howard to "see a lot of rubber'' tonight. Chances are, he will have a lot of shots fired at him.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/10/red_wings_lineup_for_tonights_3.html

Edited by brett

The game itself seems pretty even 5on5 but eventually the inexperience gives the Leafs a bunch of power plays which has skewed the score a little bit.. all in all most players have impressed me, Ericsson looks like he is trying too hard and frustrated already.. Emmerton has been good and I am loving Mursak and his shot.. like to see atleast a fight in the 3rd (im looking at you Ericsson).