• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingsRock1371

HELP! How can I watch the opening game on Center Ice?

Rate this topic

I have Verizon FIOS and NHL CENTER ICE (live in Pittsburgh so can't watch FSD) and cannot find the game tomorrow? All of the center ice channels look like they are dula with MLB extra innings but there are no games showing on the channels?

Anybody know if the game is on center ice and on FIOS?

Thanks

tomorrows wings game showed up for me a few days ago. however, from what i always hear, folks that get CI through cable get a lot less games/feeds. hopefully you are able to get it. i have directv.

Ducks vs Red Wings is blacked out for me on Center Ice tomorrow.

Looks like that for me too. I show channels with home and away feeds for three other games. Why on earth would they not show the Wings first game of the season ?

i don't have the wings game either, what the f***

tomorrows wings game showed up for me a few days ago. however, from what i always hear, folks that get CI through cable get a lot less games/feeds. hopefully you are able to get it. i have directv.

cable still gets every game, only about half of the games are home/away feeds, it doesn't make sense that there are 2 feeds of the ottawa and nj games and no wings game

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nhl/

According to the Sports InDemand folks (who do the CI feeds) I don't see it listed for tomorrow at all either :( I'm going to be HORRIBLY upset if I miss out on this game tomorrow for no-good reason. I don't live anywhere near Anaheim OR Detroit, so there's no realistic reason they'd have me blacked out.. :(

I have Center Ice through Direct TV, and what is interesting is that the Direct TV guide does not list the wings game tomorrow night however when I go to the Direct TV website and look and the Center Ice page it lists the wings game on 2 channels and says it is a free preview. All of the games through Sunday October 24 are listed as Free Preview, whatever that means.

So I have no idea if I will be able to see the game or not.

I have Center Ice.... and an HD box and Tv on Direct tv... I got all the games in HD last season... but so far both the Leafs game and Calgary game are not being televised on NHL Center ice in HD... Is anybody else having this same problem or just me...

The guide looks like the games will be in HD tom. and that the Wings game will be HD so hopefully thats right...

Crash

I have Center Ice.... and an HD box and Tv on Direct tv... I got all the games in HD last season... but so far both the Leafs game and Calgary game are not being televised on NHL Center ice in HD... Is anybody else having this same problem or just me...

The guide looks like the games will be in HD tom. and that the Wings game will be HD so hopefully thats right...

Crash

It was on VS. If its on VS its blacked out on Center Ice.

Mine has been added :) It'll be on NHL8 for Center Ice on Time Warner (in my area at least)

Praise cheesus, I was going to panic if I had to spend my anniversary glued to my computer monitor for this game instead of the big screen.

Mine has been added :) It'll be on NHL8 for Center Ice on Time Warner (in my area at least)

Praise cheesus, I was going to panic if I had to spend my anniversary glued to my computer monitor for this game instead of the big screen.

my TW doesn't have it up yet