• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/21 GDT: Flames 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Babcock gotta fix the third line they have had preseason+6 games now and they have been sooo bad especially hudler&modano, the new guys...

That's an understatement; third line hasn't done anything in six games. The first line seems to be getting going and the second line is a three-man wrecking crew.

It's time to mix the 3rd and 4th. Modano just seemed to stand around a lot tonight, with a few bursts of decent chances. Hudler, per usual, just sort of disappears, which is good if you're disappearing and scoring, like Brett Hull used to do, or if you're on defense, like Lidstrom tended to do.

I already can't wait for the playoffs to begin.

These last few games have been boring, with not much hitting and certainly not much enthusiasm from the crowd. I guess the stakes have to get higher or something.

Maybe this next game will create some more spark. Hopefully.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Osgood was pretty weak on the faceoff charts tonight. I expect better from him.

Oh, come on, totally not his fault. Salei gave him a pencil with a crappy eraser and dull lead. He never had a chance with that.

Osgood was pretty weak on the faceoff charts tonight. I expect better from him.

Oh, come on, totally not his fault. Salei gave him a pencil with a crappy eraser and dull lead. He never had a chance with that.

We're only a few games into the season, he'll get better. Besides, Ozzie is a proven playoff performer.

Oh my God, stop! :lol: You're killing me.

Besides, Ozzie's got a little rust on him from being stuck on the ice too much and Babs not properly rotating clipboard starts between him and Jimmy.

Best game of the year! Hands down! Dats and Z were unbelievable! Janek was awesome. Howard was very very good. The 3rd line is a bit more cohesive and the 4th line was very good. Specialty teams were very good.

Kindl sucked it and Kronwall was bad.

Rafi or Big E need to get back soon!

Best game of the year! Hands down! Dats and Z were unbelievable! Janek was awesome. Howard was very very good. The 3rd line is a bit more cohesive and the 4th line was very good. Specialty teams were very good.

Kindl sucked it and Kronwall was bad.

Rafi or Big E need to get back soon!

Best game of the year? huh. We got outplayed for the first two periods and were very fortunate to win. The team looked like they sleep walked thru the first 40 mins.