• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/28 GD: Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

i gotta say modano is horrible. he doesnt do a damn thing out there, he shots it from 50ft away yeah thats going in!!

looks like ozzie had a bad first. glad he stayed solid in the 2nd.

this team needs more work on the PP,

lovin dats, cept he doesnt know when to stop playing and passing. few times he had great opportunities to shoot. Z is back to normal

I expect abs to take modano spot next game

Edited by brett

People, Osgood has looked decent in his few starts this season. This is a bad game. True, when added to he last year or so of bad games it makes it seem like he's done, but I wouldn't say that. Bad game, no doubt, but I'm sure he can get it together if he plays more than once every 3 weeks.

I agree. Even though he may be practicing, it is not the same as playing or competing with in a real game. I would think that would be the case with anyone

Guest scottj

modano is looking pretty lackluster tonight... doesn't look like he's tryin hard at all.

i'm with brett. I hope abby takes his spot n modano wakes up.

The "pretty boy" from Livonia, Michigan needs to start contributing now.

I know it's early, but I'm feeling a little vindicated right about now. I asked what he would bring to the table when the circus of signing him began. I am thus far unimpressed, as I suspected I would be. If he suddenly lights afire, I will eat my crow, but I'm not saving room.

And Modano just reinforces my opinion.....

I know it's early, but I'm feeling a little vindicated right about now. I asked what he would bring to the table when the circus of signing him began. I am thus far unimpressed, as I suspected I would be. If he suddenly lights afire, I will eat my crow, but I'm not saving room.

And Modano just reinforces my opinion.....

I was the same way.

People overreacted because we signed a Hall of Fame player, but those who are realistic, realized that Modano on the 3rd line was not likely to work.