• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/30 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

I'm seriously debating this within my head. Do I want to leave my comfortable couch, drive to Little Caeser's, spend the money and then drive back? Not sure if it's worth it yet.

You need to get some bread from the pizza kit orders. My kids are sell them and we always buy the bread because of times just like this.

Great game by the entire team. I'm glad Osgood had a good game too.

Guest mindfly

Insert hudler for next game, see if the pressbox made him angry... Sit Modano, too much floating.

Guest mindfly

I would have a 5M goalie like thomas and remove a rafalski or similar player, wings would be unstopable... i envy the bruins as you can probably tell ^_^

Guest scottj

Maybe I'm stupid/blind but have the wings been playing in the white jerseys for every home game this year?

Guest mindfly

Osgood should just be happy the offense bailed him out and got lucky few times with bounches, stuart bailing him out on the goal-line, swimming - being out of position, he could have easily let in 5goals tonight, and he faced just 24shots, 24 shots is nothing.

Osgood should just be happy the offense bailed him out and got lucky few times with bounches, stuart bailing him out on the goal-line, swimming - being out of position, he could have easily let in 5goals tonight, and he faced just 24shots, 24 shots is nothing.

What did I ******* tell you?