• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/5 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Oilers 1

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Great first period, two mediocre periods, howard was good, a few rebounds in the third that was unnecessary... cleary has been good for 2-3 games now...

Still want to see more from bertuzzi&franzen again

Guest Crymson

That was satisfying. Excellent game by the team.

Congrats to Howard for his ***22nd*** straight game without a regulation loss. One goal on 30 shots, too.

abs is the ******* man huh 2 goals and 1 assist in 3 games being back. howard stellar play. liked ericsson stepping up after the hit on dats

good game. good hockey guys keep it up

wish we could find huds a spot..maybe the 2nd line can be broken up a little since they havent produced in awhile

Edited by brett

Guest mindfly

Tomorrow is a real test, they can't play like this tomorrow, everyone has gotta be better..canucks i think are unbeaten at home and have 5straight wins, wings played tonight while canucks rested... damn... i will be really impressed if wings win tomorrow

Tomorrow is a real test, they can't play like this tomorrow, everyone has gotta be better..canucks i think are unbeaten at home and have 5straight wins, wings played tonight while canucks rested... damn... i will be really impressed if wings win tomorrow

I agree.

Tomorrow wont be easy. Nucks are a great team with lots of talent. If we can win tomorrow, I think we can beat anybody. Lets go Wings!

Night everyone!

Howard says Nooooo. Great game very intense cant wait till next thursday for the rematch,little pissed at the refs for stepping in way to early during the fights.Ericsson was winning till ref held him to get sucker punched repeadedly.but much respect for him stepping up to back up Dats

How did Pavs not get a star in that game? Pavs was once again the best player on the ice; the man is magic. IMO I think the 3 stars were Bulin, Pavs and Nick ... Nick showed tonight why he is the best dman in the nhl this year again with his play in that 3rd period saving arguably 2 goals off horrible rebounds by Howard. My overall thoughts:

- It was a really fun, fast paace game for the most part

- Bulin was spectacular!; Howie was solid, howevver gave off a few too many terrible reboundsd in the 3rd where Nick bailed him out

- Like I said, Pavs was the best player on the ice all game everywhere on the ice (it was nice to see him extend his point streak because he deserved it!)

- Hank looked much more into the game tonight then in the Flames game, nice to see

- 3rd line was solid again

- 2nd line was solid again also, though Mule has to get going a bit more offensively

- 4th line wasn't their usual dominant self (I wonder why ??- - Hudler!)

- Hudler needs to get his game rolling or Babs will bench him more and more because he isn't shooting, gives away the puck too much and doesn't come back well enough

- The Wings D, all of them, looked extremely solid tonight

FINAL NOTE: THe Wings are winning all these games, looking quite well I might add, without Brian Rafalski so one can only imagine how much better their game will be with him back (POWERPLAY!!!)

- GO WINGS :)

Guest scottj

yeah, I'm not gettin my hopes up for tomorrow... 3rd road game in 4 days :/

I think we can do it, but if not, I'm not gonna ***** n moan

Edited by scottj

man i never knew one of the bernsteins was blind. One of them always looked so "off" during the regular commercials but that new one showed him with the walking stick and i was like OH! :siren:

so who else is going to the game tomorrow??!! let's get some beers boys and rag on those bandwagon nuck fans!!!