Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/8 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Stolberg

dominating the coyotes right now and not scoring

that means the yotes will score soon

Guest mindfly

Here comes the downer and say this is the start for the upcoming .500 team detroit will be for some time

Dat's just isnt his normal awesome self tonight. I wonder if he is still bothered by the give away goal two nights ago...

Or those hits to the head in consecutive games.

Just got home. Is Hudler on the 2nd line with Franzen on the 3rd line??

4th, where he belongs.

Edited by GMRwings1983

its funny cause there all mental errors

well salei big e and abs look good. dats z homer franzen bert have been crap.

I think they should try Dats, Z and Mule on the top line for a couple shifts.

they were together on the PP

i like the switching of lines though

I know you're not Z, D and C or whatever his name is, but what's Flip's point/goal pace looking like right now? :P

He goes overboard. Flip will be a 50 point player if he's lucky this season.

BUT tell me, why should it be all about points? You saw how good defensively he is, he's good on faceoffs, he plays our puck ppossession style beautifully. Flip's a darn good hockey player even if he doesn't reach his offensive potential.

I am getting tired of seeing these stupid defensive pairings; no one knows how to anticipate how their partner will play, which is making the entire team look lost. Babcock, who is the best coach in the world by a long shot, needs to quit switching pairings every game and stick with it. I would like to see Lidstrom- Rafi (this is the best pairing and has been soooo successful so stick with it), Kronners- Stu (same thing as the first unit except not AS GOOD) then the bottom pairing. IMO if he sticks with these pairings then it will also enable the forward lines to anticipte plays and passes and allow a quicker transition game.

Also I would like to see Babs switch up the lines a bit for the rest of the game.

Zetterberg- Datsyuk- Franzen (Homer has been slowing them down tonight and Mule needs to get going this will solve it)

Bertuzzi- Fils- Hudler (Hudler plays well with Fil and could get him going in the 3rd with a chance)

Cleary- Modanno- Abdalkator (nothing wrong with this line)

Eaves- Helm- Homer (4th line to just get energy shouldnt play too much in the 3rd)

I am getting tired of seeing these stupid defensive pairings; no one knows how to anticipate how their partner will play, which is making the entire team look lost. Babcock, who is the best coach in the world by a long shot, needs to quit switching pairings every game and stick with it. I would like to see Lidstrom- Rafi (this is the best pairing and has been soooo successful so stick with it), Kronners- Stu (same thing as the first unit except not AS GOOD) then the bottom pairing. IMO if he sticks with these pairings then it will also enable the forward lines to anticipte plays and passes and allow a quicker transition game.

Also I would like to see Babs switch up the lines a bit for the rest of the game.

Zetterberg- Datsyuk- Franzen (Homer has been slowing them down tonight and Mule needs to get going this will solve it)

Bertuzzi- Fils- Hudler (Hudler plays well with Fil and could get him going in the 3rd with a chance)

Cleary- Modanno- Abdalkator (nothing wrong with this line)

Eaves- Helm- Homer (4th line to just get energy shouldnt play too much in the 3rd)

Really like those lines.

Hudler + Flip were together for about a minute and that was the best I've seen Huds look all season. They click, leave them together. We'd better not start the 3rd with the same lines as we started the game.