• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

Robidas demolishes Heatley

Rate this topic

Very nice!

I was at that game last night...awesome hit. the building went crazy...all 10,000 of them. the AAC was maybe half full, but then again it was hockey in Dallas vs San Jose

I dont know if anyone saw the full game, but DAMN. 2 goals by Dallas, then 4 unanswered by San Jose, then 3 by Dallas. Great back and forth game with 3 fights....very solid game from my lower bowl row 16 seats. this is also game 1 of 6 for the two teams.

+1 for thread title

Edited by NotTooAbby

why? robidas crashed into heatley, it was a solid textbook hit

:blink:

either you don't know s***, or you are just a huge ass idiot... (considering you are living in Chicago, it is probably both)

I am sure Dan Snyder's family really finds this thread title funny... poor, poor, taste. You reap what you sow my friends, laugh it up, but when something happens tragically to your family or friends, you'll have these little "jokes" to thank...

Lol at the title.

Nice hit too.

You're f***ed in the head... (where's the NEG button when you need it?)

:blink:

either you don't know s***, or you are just a huge ass idiot... (considering you are living in Chicago, it is probably both)

I am sure Dan Snyder's family really finds this thread title funny... poor, poor, taste. You reap what you sow my friends, laugh it up, but when something happens tragically to your family or friends, you'll have these little "jokes" to thank...

You're f***ed in the head... (where's the NEG button when you need it?)

Alright it was a bad correlation, but that doesn't take away the fact that it was a huge hit, im sure if the quotes were removed no one would notice, and i used quotes because i actually got that title form another forum, and don't lump me in with people form chicago, i am originally from Michigan

Guest Shoreline

That was clearly a blindside hit. I expect a suspension review to be conducted soon.

Edited by Shoreline

I'm surprised nobody came after Robidas after that hit considering how you have to fight after any kind of hit these days.

esteef

Prolly for the same reason none of us would have his back after a hit like that. His teammates prolly don't like him any more than a lot of fans don't, with him being a as arrogant as he is.

Guest MaltbyistheFuture

Great hit. I always wanted Robidas here as a 2nd pairing guy. always loved the way he played.