• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/10 GDT: Canadiens 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I've gotta say, I'm not unhappy that Mntreal scored. The hockey fan in me wants a tight game and OT. This games too damn fun and awesome to not get all stressed out and anxious over..damn sentences, I'm having na blast! Can't toe on the iPad either. Old time hockey!!

Guest Crymson

Terrible end to a terrible shift. Jimmy should've had that but the blame lies more on us letting the habs dominate the play for a minute or so.

When a player gets in and gets an enormous and uncontested wind-up, it's not always possible to stop the puck. Howard came out as far as he could.

Some of you expect perfection from this guy.

agreed. Habs smell the victory, and they are playing like they want to win. Wings need to match that energy/exceed it.

Looks to me like they thought they had this in the bag and sat back to rest up for tomorrows game.

By the time they realized Habs were still in it the momentum was overwhelmingly going Montreal's way.

Howie is the only reason its still a lead.

Need to get some puck possession time...say about 8 min or so. Babs needs to light a fire on this TV time out. Aside from the one he let in, Howard had kept the lead for the Wings.

When a player gets in and gets an enormous and uncontested wind-up, it's not always possible to stop the puck. Howard came out as far as he could.

Some of you expect perfection from this guy.

Just to clarify, there is no goalie in the world who stops that shot 100% of the time. Doesn't mean I can't hope he'd have stopped it this time. It definitely is not impossible.

Note how I stated I don't actually blame Howard for the goal as much as I do the skaters who repeatedly failed to clear the puck properly.