• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/10 GDT: Canadiens 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Ohhh the gameday thread haha. "f*** you Howard!" "Great job Jimmy!" lol

No joke. Howard was brilliant.

This was a great game. It really, really, really gets me hoping against reason that we'll wind up in the East soon. Howard bounced back from a couple out outings well. Dats is brilliant as usual. Cleary making up for being a bit overpaid at times the last couple years more and more. My boy Eaves gets a goal to top it off! Great game! Can't wait for New Jersey tomorrow. Games like this make you hungry for more hockey!

I've been a fan of P.K. awhile now, but I have a feeling tonight he may get on my nerves, lol.

Either way, 4-2 Detroit (Zetterberg, Bertuzzi, Cleary & Datsyuk)

Right score, not the right scorers (minus Dats)... but I shall take it :yowza:

all i gotta say is mule and bert need to get their s*** together, they arent skating or doing a damn thing, neither is flip for that matter.

thank you howard you were awesome saving ******* 19 shots in the 3rd. 35 for 37 excellent game howie get your rest

its a win but they were outplayed. if it wasnt for the 6 PP i think they woulda lost.

GO WINGS BETTER WIN TOMORROW CANT STAND THE DEVILS

1. P. Datsyuk (Red Wings - C): Goals: 1, Assists: 1

2. D. Cleary (Red Wings - RW): Goals: 0, Assists: 1

3. J. Howard (Red Wings - G): Saves: 36, Save Pct.: .947

I would have given Jimmy more credit for this game, but goalies usually don't get the glory. He was outstanding.

Edited by puckloo39

Reading some material over at HF Boards, I'm embarassed for Montreal fans. Officiating, blah blah blah.

I didn't see any penalties called against the Habs that were iffy. The too many men on the ice was close, but still a good call. There may have been a hooking call that could have gone one way or another.

But then again, they didn't replay all the penalties so maybe I missed something.

Guest Crymson

1. P. Datsyuk (Red Wings - C): Goals: 1, Assists: 1

2. D. Cleary (Red Wings - RW): Goals: 0, Assists: 1

3. J. Howard (Red Wings - G): Saves: 36, Save Pct.: .947

I would have given Jimmy more credit for this game, but goalies usually don't get the glory. He was outstanding.

Jimmy got first star from CBC.

For the record: i don't give a beeping beep if a goalie gives up a beepy goal a game. I give them a flub a game by default in the regular season. Maybe more like .75 flubs per game in the playoffs. If a goalie gives up a crap goal but stops everything else he ought to stop, he still played a good game in my book if not a great game at times. Every player out there makes mistakes. Goalies are no exception. You just can't get hung up on one crap goal. It's a stupid, narrow-minded thing to do.

Howard played beeping great tonight. Done.

"Mindfly is out for the evening, he is busy having incredible road rash on certain parts and wondering how in the world didn't Price stop every single shot on the 5 on 3, the shorty, or even throw his stick on the ice for the Eaves EN. He ensures that Price will go on another strong run have 35 shutouts at year's end and prove to everyone that Jimmy Howard belongs in the KHL.Leave your message after the beep."

Edited by HankthaTank

I didn't see any penalties called against the Habs that were iffy. The too many men on the ice was close, but still a good call. There may have been a hooking call that could have gone one way or another.

But then again, they didn't replay all the penalties so maybe I missed something.

Oh, and they think that Plekanec was the victim of a dirty knee on knee hit by Rafalski.

Oh, and they think that Plekanec was the victim of a dirty knee on knee hit by Rafalski.

Looked hip to hip to me...I read a few pages (couldn't stand the English typed in a French accent). Looks like they complained a lot about the non-interference calls on Lids.

Edited by 26point2