• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/10 GDT: Canadiens 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Oh, and they think that Plekanec was the victim of a dirty knee on knee hit by Rafalski.

That's sad. Are everyone sore losers now? Geez, that was a great game, the Habs had lots of chances to take the game. Besides the crap slashing calls, which ended up canceling out anyway, there was nothing even remotely controversial about the reffing this game.

Where's mindfly? :P

Crying in his beer because he has nothing to complain about lol

Guest scottj

Oh, and they think that Plekanec was the victim of a dirty knee on knee hit by Rafalski.

Did CBC not show a replay of the hit? A second look is all you need to see that it was hip to hip.

That's sad. Are everyone sore losers now? Geez, that was a great game, the Habs had lots of chances to take the game. Besides the crap slashing calls, which ended up canceling out anyway, there was nothing even remotely controversial about the reffing this game.

Montreal fans think that Christmas is the celebration of the Lord sending the Montreal Canadiens to redeem the world. Their cockiness and expectancy is truly a shame.

Guest Crymson

Too bad Jollymania isn't around. I really want to see Datsyuk's goal and Howard's great saves again.

Guest Stolberg

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Or you can just leave.People like you only add oil to the fire.

Looked hip to hip to me...I read a few pages (couldn't stand the English typed in a French accent). Looks like they complained a lot about the non-interference calls on Lids.

Non call on Lidstrom's interference?

What about the master of interference, Hal Gill??? He was up to his usual antics tonight.

Guest Stolberg

that place is viciously stupid

i got banned twice for "trolling" aka informing people of how dumb they are

Montreal fans think that Christmas is the celebration of the Lord sending the Montreal Canadiens to redeem the world. Their cockiness and expectancy is truly a shame.

The Canadiens fans warmed my heart last season when they burned Crosby pictures and jerseys in the streets of Montreal after beating them in the playoffs. However, complaining about the officiating of this game is very douchey.

Gotcha, I hadn't read that far yet.

The Canadiens fans warmed my heart last season when they burned Crosby pictures and jerseys in the streets of Montreal after beating them in the playoffs. However, complaining about the officiating of this game is very douchey.

Their fans are truly insane. They nearly burned the city to the ground after they won the freaking first round.

I'd just like to say again, adding the opposition GDT to the one here at LGW is a terrible idea. All it will lead to is trolling, or people here littering this GDT with some feeling of superiority over the crap people post in their threads.

But the crap that goes on here when the Wings lose is just as irrational and idiotic as most other teams GDT's. It's hypocritical and frankly just silly to mock them for their irrational reactions to losing.

And more to the point, who the hell cares what they think?

I'd just like to say again, adding the opposition GDT to the one here at LGW is a terrible idea. All it will lead to is trolling, or people here littering this GDT with some feeling of superiority over the crap people post in their threads.

But the crap that goes on here when the Wings lose is just as irrational and idiotic as most other teams GDT's. It's hypocritical and frankly just silly to mock them for their irrational reactions to losing.

And more to the point, who the hell cares what they think?

IMO, more or less a look at the opposition fans' view of the game.

My brother (A Hab's fan) Tried to tell me that he wasn't impressed by Howard. And that he didn't look that great, and is just a system goalie...

I'm sorry but 36 saves on 38 shots for the game and 18 saves on 19 shots in the 3rd is impressive and not "system"

I should have asked him if he has been hanging out with Daniel Larsson.

To be fair...Wings fans are pretty terrible about losing.

We are the masters of the tin-foil hat when it comes to finding an NHL screw-job conspiracy to blame for our losses.

So I cannot fault any team for irrational loss reactions. We all do it. Its part of being a Fan.