• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/13 GDT: Kings, Lots (5) at Red Wings, None (0)

Rate this topic

Uhm.. what an insane game. Kings shouldn't even have been in this game coming into the 3rd period. But it seems Quick really got in the heads of the Wings players and they lost their confidence.

Also I'm not really blaming this on Howard, but I sort of feel Babs should have gone with Ozzie tonight. He had a really great game against New Jersey and Howie could have used a longer breather.

I bet Ozzie's glad he's not out there. He wouldn't have fared any better, necessarily.

I am disappointed in the team's failure to get even one goal. You can't win if you do not score. Losing 1-0, or 5-0 or 10-0... same difference, it's still a loss.

I disagree. The shots howard faced in the first 2 periods were easy shots...he let up to stinkers. I firmly believe Ozzie would have had those 2.

A totally diffrent game in the third if it's 0-0.

I bet Ozzie's glad he's not out there. He wouldn't have fared any better, necessarily.

I am disappointed in the team's failure to get even one goal. You can't win if you do not score. Losing 1-0, or 5-0 or 10-0... same difference, it's still a loss.

Ozzy played pretty damn good last game. I'm postive most NHL goalies can play better then Howard has tonight

Edited by ben_usmc

can we all agree Howard cost us this game. Well that and Quick playing out of his mind

Yep. Obviously, it doesn't help that we can't even score a single goal, but if Howard had been playing even halfway decent in goal tonight, this would only be a 2 or 3 goal deficit instead of 5. This is one of those games where his rebounds are a really glaring problem.

back in the olden days, we'd have our toughs out there evening the score in different ways.

now we just skate around until the end of the game and wait for our coach to rip us apart the following day.

:thumbdown:

We have no toughs now.

You've seen us fight this season.

Edited by GMRwings1983

This is embarrassing. They need to have a mercy rule to put teams out of their misery.

What is so frustrating is that the Wings started the game off so well, I thought they were going dominate, instead we have this train wreck.

Ozzy played pretty damn good last game. I'm postive most NHL goalies can play better then Howard has tonight

Oh, I agree. Ozzie could at least score a goal. He would need to tonight. Jimmy's got nothing in the tank tonight. Watching the team shoot puck after puck with no result must be pretty deflating.

I took off all of my s***!

I don't even wanna be known as a wings fan for the rest of the ******* night!!

THIS IS GOD DAMN EMBARRASSING!!!!

This is isn't remotely close to the most embarrassing game I've seen the Red Wings play. This game is just annoying.