• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/27 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Avalanche 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

616 posts in this topic

Whatever happens in this game - in spite of the fact that most of the team looks like they're trying to come up with new and wondrous ways to practice Chinese fire drills - this game will go down in the Ozzie Annals as one of his best. Through the first two periods he's been the best player on the ice. I am so damn proud of him.

GO, SWEET OZZIE!!!!

WizardOfOz30 likes this

If Ozzie keeps this up, he deserves #400. Hate these back to backs, but we look all right. Third period is ours.

Sadly, we still have 8 left to go. 2 in January, 2 in February, 3 in March, and 1 in April.

Thank you, I was too lazy to check the schedule when I posted that.

It's pretty interesting to see 2 completely different teams in 2 nights: Avs are the antithesis of the Wild. This is about as big of a polar swing as you'll get in todays crappy Bettman induced NHL.

Ken: "I know Chris would like to have that second one back that went between his legs". As much as I think Oz played great in the second, I think this game will come down to a team that runs out of gas in the 3rd plus the "one bad goal". Hope I'm wrong.

Murph is SO drunk. :lol:

"Colola...Colooo...I seem to be having a hard time saying 'Colorado' tonight..."

ANOTHER PK?

The hell?

I hear what you're saying. But...no whistle on Cleary's injury last game either. Broken feet are serious.

Youre not going to lose four gallons of blood from a fractured ankle

Edited by nate94gt

Oh look. Another penalty to Detroit.

That's 6 PP for the Dives, compared to 3 for the Wings, in case you're keeping score at home.