• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/2 GDT: Flyers 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Still plenty of time in this one. All we need is a goal to get going. 2-0 is nothing we can't overcome if we just keep playing hard. I think we'll be okay so long as the Flyers don't get another one real quick here.

When there's bodies in front of the Flyers' goal, it get blocked. When there are bodies in front of the Wings' goal, it gets deflected off of half the team, six fans and Murph's hot dog before going into the net. Just don't seem to be getting the lucky bounces tonight.

Guest Stolberg

Yet another bandwagon fan :rolleyes:

wings wont make the playoffs with bertuzzi on the team

No. Just weird bounces or this is a 0-0 game.

Thanks, thats what its sounding like from reading these posts. Still trying to convince my dad to drop the cod and let me watch, though, HA!

When there's bodies in front of the Flyers' goal, it get blocked. When there are bodies in front of the Wings' goal, it gets deflected off of half the team, six fans and Murph's hot dog before going into the net. Just don't seem to be getting the lucky bounces tonight.

:lol:

Miller down to the Wings' dressing room after crashing into the net trying to crash the net.

another one bites the dust. i understand this is hockey and injuries will occur, but this is two years in a row. new doctor or new training program? seems a necessity. i mean sure, they are playing hard. but these bodies seems reallll soft to me.