• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jollymania

And he does it again!

Rate this topic

Anybody ever seen the movie Se7en?

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how ******* crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"

One of my favorite movies in the history of film. That line is delivered perfectly by Pitt in that sequence. But wait.... am I clearly insane? dry.gif

How about this one?? "Wanna know how I got these scars??"

Hmm 4 games... It's a start, a slow start but it's still something. He's really hurting his team, Penguin's are having trouble filling a roster just off injuries, not to mention dumb cheapshot hits that hurt everyone involved.

4 games is pretty good really when you think about it. Yeah he does a bunch of dirty stuff and should be suspended more, but just looking at what he did last night 4 is enough. Tyutin wasn't hurt at all. Now they just need to start suspending him more often and maybe when he loses out on a couple hundred thousand dollars he'll smarten up.

He's a lot like Steve Moore cheap player who deserved to have their career ended, at least it happened to one of them

Kill the Cooke!!!

If only every team in the league took a run at Cooke, every game he was on the ice.

Someone needs to frag this idiot.

He shouldn't have been able to hurt Tyutin, because he should have been suspended for hitting Ovie, this is Campbell's fault, entirely.

Let's not forget Cooke almost did the same thing he did to Tyutin on Feb 2nd. Luckily Dipietro stepped in.

I'm shocked he recieved 4 games for last nights hit. But at least its a step in the right direction

Edited by Ericfire77

For anyone else, the punishment fit the crime(and maybe was even a bit harsh), but for Cooke, they're going to have to suspend him for a SERIOUS chunk of games before it will even drive the message home to him, if ever... this is not enough...

Like I've said in other threads, I would like him removed from the game altogether... by ANY means necessary

For anyone else, the punishment fit the crime(and maybe was even a bit harsh), but for Cooke, they're going to have to suspend him for a SERIOUS chunk of games before it will even drive the message home to him, if ever... this is not enough...

Like I've said in other threads, I would like him removed from the game altogether... by ANY means necessary

I agree. At this time of the season I think he should be suspended for the rest of the season including playoffs. That may hit home. This 4 game suspension is a joke and will not deter him. If the NHL won't do anything about it someone on the ice needs to. :ranting:

:ph34r:

Anybody got a horse's head handy? Doesn't probably have to be a race horse-type. :cool:

Alright Stevkrause... I'll hire the hitman and you get started on framing Cooke's whiny boy teammate.

Have him stuff the body in the dryer from those annoying commercials and maybe we can frame he and Talbot at the same time... wait, that probably won't work, Mario probably didn't let him bring that eyesore with him from his parents house and he can't move out of the Lemieux's until he proves his a big boy...

Have him stuff the body in the dryer from those annoying commercials and maybe we can frame he and Talbot at the same time... wait, that probably won't work, Mario probably didn't let him bring that eyesore with him from his parents house and he can't move out of the Lemieux's until he proves his a big boy...

Homeland Security has a watch on LGW now...... :ph34r:

:P