Rate this topic

Guest blueadams

Franzen-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Hudler-Datsyuk-Cleary

Modano-Filppula-Holmstrom

Abdelkader/Miller-Helm-Eaves

Draper

Thoughts?

We know that the top two lines work well, and the fourth, but what about the third? I think it'd be a good way to salvage Homer on a scoring line without taking Cleary out of the top 6...as opposed to turning the 4th line into a complete waste (as we're now doing with Miller-Abby-Homer, goal tonight aside). Much depends on how Modano would do on the wing I guess.

Franzen-Zetterberg-Bertuzzi

Hudler-Datsyuk-Cleary

Modano-Filppula-Holmstrom

Abdelkader/Miller-Helm-Eaves

Draper

Thoughts?

We know that the top two lines work well, and the fourth, but what about the third? I think it'd be a good way to salvage Homer on a scoring line without taking Cleary out of the top ..as opposed to turning the 4th line into a complete waste (as we're now doing with Miller-Abby-Homer, goal tonight aside). Much depends on how Modano would do on the wing I guess.

My only problem is having Homer on that third line. Homer is obviously a player that needs high skill level guys around him to maximize his point potential, those guys aren't going provide that support. I'd put him on that first line move Bert to the 2nd and Hudler to wherever.

Guest Crymson

My only problem is having Homer on that third line. Homer is obviously a player that needs high skill level guys around him to maximize his point potential, those guys aren't going provide that support. I'd put him on that first line move Bert to the 2nd and Hudler to wherever.

The H-D-C line is just fine right now.

Franzen - Zetterberg - Bertuzzi

Hudler - Datsyuk - Cleary

Holmstrom - Modano - Eaves

Abdelkalder - Helm - Boogaard

I won't even comment.

HDC is the new hotness. Let it roll. Mule and Bert together though is another story frankly, but we will see what happens when Flipper comes back.

I'd try putting Flip with Mule and Z and see if that line can do well. The third line will probably suck, but oh well.

Zetterberg-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Bertuzzi-Filppula-Franzen

Hudler-Modano-Cleary

Draper-Helm-Eaves

Keeping the H-D-C line:

Hudler-Datsyuk-Cleary

Zetterberg-Filppula-Franzen

Bertuzzi-Modano-Holmstrom(Abdelkader)

Draper-Helm-Eaves

The problem is maximizing use of our centers. I mean Modano has to be third line center cause he isn't cut out for forth line duty, so fil has to be second line and center Z. I would hate to sit homer, but the third line looks so much better with abby.

Yeah, but where are you putting the others - Random Tough Guy and Forum Goat?

Line Thread-Line Thread-Line Thread

Line Thread-Line Thread-Random Tough Guy

Forum Goat, Forum Goat

Line Thread-Line Thread

Line Thread-Line Thread

Line Thread-Line Thread

Line Thread

Line Thread

ummmm why do people want to sit Abdelkader? Been one of our very best PK'ers and has been more than noticeable with the puck on his line. Drapes has been great lately but Abby is not someone to put at the 13th forward spot. Just can't happen.

ummmm why do people want to sit Abdelkader? Been one of our very best PK'ers and has been more than noticeable with the puck on his line. Drapes has been great lately but Abby is not someone to put at the 13th forward spot. Just can't happen.

Draper has been great lately, and he's put up more points than abby lately.

Draper has been great lately, and he's put up more points than abby lately.

Abby is in a bit of a funk where he can't get the points. His chances have been up and I can guarantee the points will follow. Just see Helm for that type of logic really. I understand what Drapes brings every night and like I said he has been great, I just can't see a high energy guy like Abby being sat for any real reason.

Abby is in a bit of a funk where he can't get the points. His chances have been up and I can guarantee the points will follow. Just see Helm for that type of logic really. I understand what Drapes brings every night and like I said he has been great, I just can't see a high energy guy like Abby being sat for any real reason.

Would you rather see him sat for an unreal reason?! :P

What about putting Patty Eaves on a line with a couple goal scorers? He produced pretty nicely this year during all the injuries on the top line. I'm not saying he should be on our top line, but what if he wasn't always with Helm, Draper, Abdelkader, Miller? What about something like this:

Cleary - Datsyuk - Hudler

Bertuzzi - Zetterberg - Franzen

Eaves - Modano - Filpulla

Abdelkader/Homstrom - Helm - Miller/Draper