• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/11 GDT: Oilers 1 at Red Wings 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Def. a problem with this team... passing to spaces where there are no players, defensive holes....getting out-played by teenagers. However, all hope is NOT lost. We just have to find it soon. Howie looks good other than the first goal.

Not a surprising call.

No, it didn't look like he deflected it intentionally. The problem is if you let that go, you could have guys taking a lot of swings at the puck with their glove trying to redirect it, instead of using their stick.

yeah my team was scored on by that goal I would be pretty upset. however it's not like refs and toronto make right decisions every time on waving goals. I thought it was an arguable goal.

Do you plan, then, to stop watching? Or have you simply given up hope so you won't be disappointed?

Why do you want to know? So you can get a head start on writing a condescending, judgmental post about what we should be saying here?

yeah my team was scored on by that goal I would be pretty upset. however it's not like refs and toronto make right decisions every time on waving goals. I thought it was an arguable goal.

Agreed. I think they ultimately made a good call. I just wish they made it that way when it happened to the Wings. But that requires consistency in officiating, which apparently is an impossibility in the NHL.

Why do you want to know? So you can get a head start on writing a condescending, judgmental post about what we should be saying here?

He wrote almost that same reply to me the other night too :rolleyes:

Crymson, the all-mighty, doesn't understand that passionate Red Wings fans get upset by piss-poor play sometimes.

Edited by Copenhagen848