• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

437 posts in this topic

Shut up. I didnt mean vulnerable as in injury, I meant HE COULD HAVE LEVELED HIM but instead decided to hug him against the boards.

And congratulated him on is hard play tonight, no doubt.

Shut up. I didnt mean vulnerable as in injury, I meant HE COULD HAVE LEVELED HIM but instead decided to hug him against the boards.

Pick one. Should he play clean or dirty?

You all ***** about guys making dirty plays and people like Cooke shouldn't be playing in the NHL, and then Abby does the responsible thing and avoids a potentially dangerous play and you take the attitude "Everyone else is doing it so we should too". Pathetic

To be fair, most of the posters who are upset about the injuries aren't in this thread. I was going to say the same thing, but there isn't much hypocrisy going on here. However, it looked like an awkward play all-around. Abby thought Weber wasn't going to do that, and Weber looked confused. Would have liked to see an Abby hit there, but it looked like he had lined up the pin before Weber went off-balance.

I think now is the time to distribute my sign/trade (in the off-season) for Boll, Rosehill, Konopka, Martin, Haley, etc petition. :ph34r:

:lol:

Anyone get the idea that Weber is not popular here tonight?

That's because he has the wrong teams uniform on. Otherwise, he be King of the hill.

And congratulated him on is hard play tonight, no doubt.

:lol: Yeah, he probably told him good game, or nice hit. Ah, it's sad we make these jokes about "tough" players on our own hockey team.

Agreed. Redmond even commented on how he had Weber in a vulnerable position and correctly let up.

I want someone to beat the snot out of him, but not that way.

Dave likes this

I'll do you one better. He should play hard. Finish his checks, fight when he has too, drive the net when he gets the puck on his stick. That's all a guy like Abdelkader should do.

I'll do you one better. He should play hard. Finish his checks, fight when he has too, drive the net when he gets the puck on his stick. That's all a guy like Abdelkader should do.

Way to derp around the question. It's just a game. If he thought an injury could occur and let up then good on him.