• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Predators 3

Rate this topic

The lack of response by Detroit is amazing. First of all, none of the Wings have their heads up against a team they know likes to run around. They need an enforcer but we know that's not happening. But players like Abby and Rig can at least get in there and show some kind of heart. Babcock knows this and I expect him to address it during the intermission.

And strangely enough the Predators are taking stupid penalties and paying for it.

Detroit is taking the play to Nashville despite the Preds trying to take their heads off.

A. Bulls*** call on the waived off goal

B. This team really needs an enforcer next season, just as Micky just said. It really is getting ridiculous, Holland. I was really Hoping Downey was going to make the this years squad.

C. Go Wings!

And strangely enough the Predators are taking stupid penalties and paying for it.

Detroit is taking the play to Nashville despite the Preds trying to take their heads off.

Detroit is NOT taking the play to anyone. They're getting beaten up like kittens in a dog fight. The refs aren't calling half the penalties that the Preds have committed.

Filppula made a spectacular play on that waived off goal, stripped the puck like Datsuk, made a neat pass back to the point, and Kronners lasered it home. Disgraceful call.

That should have been a HON on TSN. Homer had a skate edge partly in the crease but Rinne initiated contact. Call it a nongoal for farting in the goalie's face.

Our health is more important than this game. We're lucky Lidstrom got up there, or it could have been worse.

It's not hard to figure out what that no-neck son of a ***** is trying to do tonight.

This is the kind of game you need a tough guy in the lineup for. Divisonal game, where we have room on the roster to bring a guy up anyway because of several injuries.

Edited by GMRwings1983

They're just warming us up for Matt Cooke and his brand of cheapness on Monday.

Our health is more important than this game. We're lucky Lidstrom got up there, or it could have been worse.

It's not hard to figure out what that no-neck son of a ***** is trying to do tonight.

This is the kind of game you need a tough guy in the lineup for. Divisonal game, where we have room on the roster to bring a guy up anyway because of several injuries.

We brought our enforcer. Our PP.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Maybe Abs will take ballet lessons in the off season to toughen up.

so much for those so called 'boxing lessons' for Abby, he must have got beat up quite a bit when sparring.

He's a total wimp.

Don't even get me started on him and his so-called boxing lessons.

If he doesn't challenge someone tonight, he can forget his reputation as a hard nosed player.

What a ******* joke...should be 2-0 after 1...

And it sucks having to listen to the homer based Preds feed...I especially loved Terry Crisp saying that Kostitsyn's elbow penalty was a "shoulder to shoulder hit"...you lousy homer. Less mistakes and more goals these last 2 periods...don't sit back on it like you always do.

GO WINGS!!!

He's a total wimp.

Don't even get me started on him and his so-called boxing lessons.

If he doesn't challenge someone tonight, he can forget his reputation as a hard nosed player.

That elbow to the head at the beginning of the game may have messed him up. Probably a planned hit so he doesn't come back to kick their asses.

If you want a fight watch the UFC tonight. I'm happy with the Red Wings dominating the play and winning the game rather then throwing useless punches.

Sucks that we can't neg posts anymore.

We're getting ran all night and you're talking about the UFC?

Are you even watching this ******* game?

Sucks that we can't neg posts anymore.

We're getting ran all night and you're talking about the UFC?

Are you even watching this ******* game?

We're also controlling the special teams battle while Nashville continuously runs out of position trying to "send a message".

I'd much rather be at the top of the conference without "toughness" then out of the playoffs but play "tough hockey".