• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT: St. Louis Rams 10 at Detroit Lions 3

Rate this topic

Just got in after picking up the school vehicle to take my student to all-eastern chorus tomorrow morning. Saw the icky goal by the Blues. How was our goal, who got Kronwalled, who got it in the yambag and how, and how crappy has the redding been? I'm stuck with the blues feed.

Crap what the heck was that?

We're out in the 1st Round Sports Fans.......Way too many holes in our game. There hasn't been a game in the last month where we dominated on the Ice and the scoreboard. Sure hope I'm wrong but watching this team on defense is so depressing.

Getting outplayed by one of the worst teams in the league on its second on a back to back. Nice.

The only reason they're even going to make the playoffs is because they don't have enough games left to fall out.

Edited by Trapt1307

I know others have said it, but Lidstrom scares me. That goal does not happen 2 years ago. He's showing aging signs now. Still one of the best defensemen in the NHL but he's not where he was 2 years ago. Every now and then he has bad games. He never had a bad game until last year.

I am very surprised we are down in this game. We HAVE to win this game tonight. SJ is salivating watching this.