• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

967 posts in this topic

my question is, and i know the answer but it's so frustrating, do you think doan would be so aggressive versus a team like anaheim?

my question is, and i know the answer but it's so frustrating, do you think doan would be so aggressive versus a team like anaheim?

He's not going to be in the playoffs long enough to find out.

Schlemko tried to get a pity call what a noob

Ummm what? His knee got caught himself, that s*** hurts.

Schlemko has a little sand in his mangina. He needs to get that checked out.

Clean hit, bad fall. He'll be back, but the way he fell looked like it hurt bad. I know they're prof. athletes and he really shouldn't show any tears, but damn that looked like a weird fall

Wow, the refs letting the players play. Wings with interference at the end of the period that was not called.

Vladifan likes this

20 more minutes to go guys. Keep it up! We really weathered the storm there now we just gotta get a few more goals to assert our will on them.

Man, I hope we spend some more time in the offensive zone in the final period, my heart can't take much more of this. We are doing a great job keeping them to the outside and clearing the front of the net for Howard.

Nice blocked shot by Lidstrom.

Coyotes had a lot of pressure in that period but the Wings were able to keep them to a PP goal. Hopefully the Wings will up the pressure in the 3rd.

Ummm what? His knee got caught himself, that s*** hurts.

I spoke from what i saw right away he was down didnt get the call and got up, thats why i reacted like that. Obviously if he left he was hurt.

I watched that last play again on my DVR. No penalty. Eaves just shoved the guy off the puck. Not sure why Tippett wanted a call there.