• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 4 GDT: Sharks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Why do we give up so easily? First period was awesome and now we're not even trying...

Our powerplay couldn't seal the deal and Howard couldn't make a big save.

Those things are backbreaking, especially when Niemi is making good saves and can't be faulted for any of the goals he's given up.

Looks like Holmstrom was subbed off that PP for being absolutely useless.

Datsyuk appears to be hurt too, not playing with the same tenacity.

Franzen shouldn't be playing, Mursak should be in.

That was an awful period. This is destined to go to OT and a Sharks victory.

All those powerplays took momentum out of the Wings game. Also, Franzen should be sitting for Modano... Franzen has been absolutely useless all night and is slowing Pavs down on his line.

Obviosuly Nick is our best player once again tonight, but Hank has been carrying his weight too along with Pavs. Other than these 3, I am clueless to where the hell our depth has went... Hudler has been terrible tonight. Filpulla has had a strong game but he needs to get his offense going. Going into the 3rd, Babcock needs to quit being so hard headed and play Nick as much as he needs to... that also means on the PK!! If we can fight out a victory tonight, and then claw out a victory in San Jose, the series is back.

Here is to hope.

Has this team forgotten that they're still facing elimination?

The pace we had at the beginning of the game is gone.

News flash, the pace was only like that because SJ wasn't skating as hard. Now that SJ smells blood, they've picked it up, and it has gone back to looking like the last 3 games. This is no mystery.

Time for us to stop thinking we're the ones dictating this series. We're not. We're a step down from SJ and Vancouver.

And, I hate to admit that. But it's true. The last 2 years have proved it. We have to retool a bit and get back on top.

Another goal that should never have even happened. Unbelievable.

I have zero confidence we will win this game.

This.....Where oh where have the 1st period Wings gone?

I actually think the refs are trying to help us out this time. power plays are 4-0 in our favor. You know SJ is going to get at least one power play in the 3rd, and guess what? They're going to score on it.

Why would it be any different from the rest of this godforsaken series?

God I hope I'm wrong.