----

det.png RED WINGS

Chris Osgood (groin) out

On Deck

If Necessary

WC Quarter-Finals: Game 5

5/8, Red Wings at Sharks ; 8:00 PM EST

Edited by Hockeytown0001

It starts with one... I want to win a tight one... Not a blow out, not a game they don't show up in. I want them to play their best hockey but we play our best and beat them. Thats the only way we can take any bit of confidence into game 5-7 if we get there...

crash

jerseys on sale and whole

NBA jerseys

NHL jerseys

MLB jerseys

NFL jerseys

soccer jerseys

It's good quality and cheap.

Come on,don't miss it!

http://www.hellojersey.us

As summer is coming, <a href="http://www.hellojersey.us/">MLB Jerseys</a> are hot sale.

<a href="http://www.hellojersey.us/">NHL Jerseys</a> are favourite by fans,

<a href="http://www.hellojersey.us/">Jerseys Clothing</a> shop contain cheap

<a href="http://www.hellojersey.us/">NFL Jerseys</a> and

<a href="http://www.hellojersey.us/">NBA Jerseys</a> on sale with free shipping and no tax. <a href="http://www.hellojersey.us/">Jerseys Outlet</a> clothing are worth for you to have.

Do you have ping-pong jerseys?!!!! :yowza:

esteef

Give the Joe a blowout, I dont wanna give up, but the odds are seriously against us. The team can give us one game that tides us over till next year.

If we tie this series Ill get on youtube and eat a dead crow. I wanna eat some crow and feed the guppies some humble pie but I just dont think we have a come back team.

Lets mark 5 6 11 as possibly the last time we will see the greatest Defenseman of all time, not just for us but in the entire NHL.

Maybe we can talk about Nicky before the start of the game.

He has been such an important part of the team that I have followed and to not give him the most amount of praise in what could be the last 24 hrs of his career would be shameful

So heres to Nick, No need to type out his credentials, he is the best that was, has been and ever will be..

Nickey heres to you playing a Game 7

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut

With 20 consecutive seasons in the playoffs, six SCF appearances and four Cups in the last 15 seasons, the Red Wings have been the closest thing the NHL has had to a dynasty over the last two decades. Winning the fourth game in a playoff series is always tough, but to do it at The Joe, against a great team like the Wings is even tougher. Take it from a guy who knows both teams that will line-up against each other in Game 4.

Speaking of staying positive from the Detroit perspective, the fact that it was only a year ago that the Philadelphia Flyers became that third NHL team to win a series after starting 0-3 was not lost on either team. "We're certainly aware of it and we certainly have enough respect for our opponent to know that if there's a team that can do it, it would be Detroit," Todd McLellan said. "That should help us prepare."

You may recall that you guys whipped our asses pretty good in Game 4 last year. If, however, the Sharks learned their lesson from last year's beatdown and look like they're going to get the sweep this time around, enjoy watching what could be the final games for some of the classiest players in the league.

Here's the link to a nice tribute to these guys from ESPN.com: http://sports.espn.g...erre&id=6487568

Whether your season ends after Game 4 or you live to fight another day, Red Wings fans have a lot to be proud of. Lace 'em up . . . drop the puck . . . and may the best team win.

Edited by vegas_shark

I don't like this game for the Sharks. I don't think they get quite as blown out in game 4 as last year but I think the wings get some of that puck luck tonight and get out to a healthy lead fairly early. I see the final as 4-2 Wings. Sharks are good but they aren't "sweep Detroit" good. I actually have a horrible feeling that this series goes the full 7. Optimism fail!

You may recall that you guys whipped our asses pretty good in Game 4 last year. If, however, the Sharks learned their lesson from last year's beatdown and look like they're going to get the sweep this time around, enjoy watching what could be the final games for some of the classiest players in the league.

Here's the link to a nice tribute to these guys from ESPN.com: http://sports.espn.g...erre&id=6487568

Whether your season ends after Game 4 or you live to fight another day, Red Wings fans have a lot to be proud of. Lace 'em up . . . drop the puck . . . and may the best team win.

I seriously wish you didnt follow me up there. As nice as you seem I wish nothing but the worst for your team. I hope for injuries, penalties and loss after loss.

Smug is Smug and sadly you dont know what it is to win. You can keep hoping for the S word but as imminent as it may be you still havent sat at the edge of your seat with your father when your team won in 2002 and said that there would never be a team as good as this EVER. Youll never stand next to your girlfriend and hear that your team won the cup for the first time in over 4 decades. You will never be laid up in a hospital and watch you team win the cup after a horrible motorcycle accident and you will never get to hope your runaway dog comes back while you watch your team win the cup in 2008 and then have him show up the next day.

You may love your team

My team won and it won A LOT.

My team changed my life, my team gave me a reason to live, my team brought a family together, and my team gave me a reason to believe,

Your team lost. Even if they win they cant do what the Red Wings have done no matter what.

Heres to the Wings and heres to the guys that gave me so many great memories.

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut

I seriously wish you didnt follow me up there. As nice as you seem I wish nothing but the worst for your team. I hope for injuries, penalties and loss after loss.

Smug is Smug and sadly you dont know what it is to win. You can keep hoping for the S word but as imminent as it may be you still havent sat at the edge of your seat with your father when your team won in 2002 and said that there would never be a team as good as this EVER. Youll never stand next to your girlfriend and hear that your team won the cup for the first time in over 4 decades. You will never be laid up in a hospital and watch you team win the cup after a horrible motorcycle accident and you will never get to hope your runaway dog comes back while you watch your team win the cup in 2008 and then have him show up the next day.

You may love your team

My team won and it won A LOT.

My team changed my life, my team gave me a reason to live, my team brought a family together, and my team gave me a reason to believe,

Your team lost. Even if they win they cant do what the Red Wings have done no matter what.

Heres to the Wings and heres to the guys that gave me so many great memories.

I don't fault you for having a personal connection to your team, but this post makes you sound like a complete jerk. You are trying to claim that only the red wings could possibly inspire wonderful personal attachments and stories, but similar stories can be found across hockey and across sports in general for everyone's team. Everyone knows the Wings have won a lot. Congratulations. I'm glad that's improved the quality of your life, but that doesn't quite make you a better person than anyone else. So keep rooting for injuries, enjoy what that karma brings you in life sir.

I don't fault you for having a personal connection to your team, but this post makes you sound like a complete jerk. You are trying to claim that only the red wings could possibly inspire wonderful personal attachments and stories, but similar stories can be found across hockey and across sports in general for everyone's team. Everyone knows the Wings have won a lot. Congratulations. I'm glad that's improved the quality of your life, but that doesn't quite make you a better person than anyone else. So keep rooting for injuries, enjoy what that karma brings you in life sir.

And when a sharks fan comes in and posts a video link about one of their players I take it personal. And I recall those personal memories about NICK and all the other GREAT RED WINGS PLAYERS THAT HAVE WON THE CUP.

Sharks fans dont have room to even gloat as they havent even won a cup. To come here and gloat as well as someof the talk in my area of the world about how they are gonna take it I get a bit defensive,. I come to a Wings board to hear support for the team, not backing up fans from the team that is coming here more or less saying HAHAHA .

Some one wanna gloat?, Im gonna give them nothing but disrespect and hope for nothing but disappointment.

Take it for what you will.

Your boys deserved a better fate in game 3. The wings were the better team that night. Tonight will be a battle, just like the other three games. Hope the game is just as intense and close as the last 3.

I hope history will repeat itself tonight (Mule hat trick in 1st period).

Hope thats as far as it goes though, so they can kick ass in San Jose instead of bowing out this time :-P