• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#21 hockeychik25

hockeychik25

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:04 PM

good luck to the sharks next round. can't really stand the canucks. so hope they crush them.
Piet Van Zant and Kevin Rand better watch out, one day I will be athletic trainer for the wings or tigers! :)

#22 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:04 PM

Question would that 3rd goal have been called goalie interference if it was Homer? Good series I just don't get how bab's dressed Hudler tonight. Oh well i guess congrats to San Jose *vomit* wings had the chances to win, but laid an egg. You may not think San Jose deserved to win but they scored a goal on the PP.

#23 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,831 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

I'll be rooting for Tampa, and if they lose, than for Boston. I also can't root for the West.

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever rooted for another Western team, other than Anaheim in 2003. :o
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#24 Ozzie30

Ozzie30

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:06 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't feel like watching the rest of the playoffs?

Just can't stand it knowing we're out so early.

That's my first reaction...I usually turn a game back on in the finals.

Ericsson: I loath you.
RIP #24

#25 Bradster1984

Bradster1984

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:06 PM

GO Nucks and Bolts!

#26 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,831 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:09 PM

I just hope Vancouver wears their Halloween jerseys that they wore in the early 90's. :D

Then, I'll really be pulling for them.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#27 Grayne Wetzky

Grayne Wetzky

Rookie

• Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:10 PM

That's my first reaction...I usually turn a game back on in the finals.

Ericsson: I loath you.

Relax on the Ericsson hate. Babcock should be playing him with Helm and Eaves.

#28 McAwesome

McAwesome

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

I can't stand the thought of either San Jose or Vancouver winning the cup, so I really don't care which one advances, as long as they lose in the finals, hopefully the Yzerbolts have some magic left and can show their finned foes how to play with dignity and class.

7yss.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#29 Trapt1307

Trapt1307

Tootoo + Hem = Win

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:20 PM

I can't stand the thought of either San Jose or Vancouver winning the cup, so I really don't care which one advances, as long as they lose in the finals, hopefully the Yzerbolts have some magic left and can show their finned foes how to play with dignity and class.

Unfortunately, there's no way Tampa or Boston can beat either team IMO. The Wings would have beaten either in five game. The East is weeaaak.
"Scotty hated the world and treated everybody the same, from me to Steve Yzerman,'' Legace said. ''Scotty would rip anybody, and had the personality of ant."

#30 LivoniaGrinder

LivoniaGrinder

Rookie

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

f*** the san jose chokes in their asses until the room stinks. GO YZERBOLTS!
--
"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that."

--Saul Tigh

#31 S.H.M.B.

S.H.M.B.

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:23 PM

I have no problem wishing the Sharks well in the West finals, as long as during the next round, Scott Thornton dies on the ice.

Edited by S.H.M.B., 12 May 2011 - 11:23 PM.

#32 LidsFan

LidsFan

Defensemen Rule

• PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:28 PM

I hope that the Canucks sweep the Sharks and then lose to Boston or Tampa. I really want Boston to win because I like Tim Thomas but a Tampa win would be cool too.

#33 crotty99

crotty99

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:35 PM

The sharks were deserving winners but that doesn't mean I will ever wish them luck. A bunch of Diving, whining, sore losers and it starts at the top with their ****** bag captain. I honestly hope he never wins a cup in his career.

Having said that. I will congratulate Grypho, he has been great on these boards all series. Enjoy your win mate.

Posted Image

Thanks TeeMan!

#34 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

The sharks were deserving winners but that doesn't mean I will ever wish them luck. A bunch of Diving, whining, sore losers and it starts at the top with their ****** bag captain. I honestly hope he never wins a cup in his career.

Having said that. I will congratulate Grypho, he has been great on these boards all series. Enjoy your win mate.

QFT. doesn't matter why or how, no need to find excuses or even reasons. Sharks won, Wings lost. Congratulations, Sharks, advancing. Your Captain is a disgrace. Congratulations, Wings, on a fine effort. Could have been over in 4 or 5. I hope our Captain is back next year. And Grypho, it was an honor to have someone of your character on our boards. I hope you'll hang out with us some.

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS, 12 May 2011 - 11:51 PM.

half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#35 lookalive07

lookalive07

--19--

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:00 AM

Uh..were we watching the same series OP? The last thing i want is the Sharks to have good luck next series. I hope the Canucks run the train all over them.

And then Tampa with the Cup victory.

Posted Image

#36 Grayne Wetzky

Grayne Wetzky

Rookie

• Pip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

Uh..were we watching the same series OP? The last thing i want is the Sharks to have good luck next series. I hope the Canucks run the train all over them.

And then Tampa with the Cup victory.

Dude, I'm not saying I like the Sharks. Thornton, Pavelski, and Boyle can sit and spin for their antics. So Lame. But they beat us fair and square. The Wings had their chances, and they didn't convert. It's that simple. So gotta give the Sharks their props.

#37 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 387 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:08 AM

Posted Image

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#38 azshark

azshark

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:10 AM

Wow, first thread I read and it's all, "f*** the Sharks!"

What a bunch of babies!

Night Night...

Posted Image

Edited by azshark, 13 May 2011 - 12:11 AM.

#39 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:26 AM

Wow, first thread I read and it's all, "f*** the Sharks!"

What a bunch of babies!

Night Night...

Posted Image

Not a day ago did I read numerous threads of "OH MY GOD IF WE LOSE GAME 7 I SWEAR TO GOD, NEVER WATCHING HOCKEY AGAIN OMGOMGOMOMGOMG?!" all across the shark boards. I have absolutely nothing and I mean nothing against opponent fans on the normal basis of them coming here and having an actual chat but to come here and start screaming we're bitching all of a sudden because what you actually made it to the western conference finals? Good, I hope you guys can actually make it past that just for the sake of Todd McLellan. I think most fan's are ashamed of your piss poor team and their display of sportsmanship when it comes to the sport of hockey if anything.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#40 azshark

azshark

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:40 AM

Not a day ago did I read numerous threads of "OH MY GOD IF WE LOSE GAME 7 I SWEAR TO GOD, NEVER WATCHING HOCKEY AGAIN OMGOMGOMOMGOMG?!" all across the shark boards. I have absolutely nothing and I mean nothing against opponent fans on the normal basis of them coming here and having an actual chat but to come here and start screaming we're bitching all of a sudden because what you actually made it to the western conference finals? Good, I hope you guys can actually make it past that just for the sake of Todd McLellan. I think most fan's are ashamed of your piss poor team and their display of sportsmanship when it comes to the sport of hockey if anything.

It was a heck of a series. Stinks one team had to lose. 6 of the 7 games were one goal games. Red Wing fans love this diving thing. Get over it. Your Wings scored an offside goal and a goal with too many men on the ice this series. Setoguchi gets dropped by Bertuzzi in OT and gets called.

Just find this "f*** the Sharks" attitude a bit over the top.