• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/3 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Well (knock on wood), I have a perfect record so far this season of wins when I go to the games, so here's to me being added to the pile of lucky charms. Play the game, play simple, and the goals will come. Don't overthink things, don't try too hard or try to be "cute."

Go Wings!

Tom Kostoplous welcome to the Joe. Hopefully your good friends Stuart/Kronwall/Commodore/Ericcson/Bert/Andelkader meet up and introduce themselves to you several times tonight.

Good way to set the tone Commie in your first home game, giver bud

Dear Jonathan Ericsson,

If you beat Kostoplous' ass tonight all will be forgiven. Seriously.

If the Flamers get even one goal up on the Wings and score first, we're in for another long evening here.

Let's hope they have a better night than the day I've had. <_< I am counting on it.

Show up, Wings, and score bunches!!

If we don't put one in the W column, we will be the laughing stock of the league.

I think that's a bit extreme.

Really ... 6 in a row, lose to 2nd last team in Western Conference. Already lost to Columbus twice. I just know that I will be the laughing stock of friends who are fans of any other team ... other than Boston maybe.

Edited by RedWingsRox

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

if commodore scores tonight i will play commodore 64 ALL night :cool:

Really ... 6 in a row, lose to 2nd last team in Western Conference. Already lost to Columbus twice. I just know that I will be the laughing stock of friends who are fans of any other team ... other than Boston maybe.

Thankfully I have friends who don't laugh at me when sports teams I root for go through rough patches. No one else in the league cares about us. We need to worry about ourselves.

yeah ******* get to watch this game (at home) NOW CMON wings wake the f*** up tonight and s*** all over the god damn flames. I want calgary to be pissing their pants from the moment of puck drop NO MERCY PLAY SOME HOCKEY DETROIT :siren::siren::siren::siren: