• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/3 GDT: Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

It is time we rally. Rally behind OUR TEAM.

Joe's been awfully quiet. Team's been slackin.

WE NEED TO START MANUFACTURING OUR OWN LUCK. WE CANNOT RELY ON THE REFEREES TO CALL ALL THE PENALTIES THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

If you are going to JLA anytime soon, GET LOUD. BEAT THE GLASS. DO SOMETHING!

And if you're jumping off the bandwagon, I'm driving, and I will NOT BE SLOWING DOWN FROM THE 70 MPH SPEED LIMIT.

ONWARD WINGS WE SHALL GO, AND WE SHALL BE VICTOOOOOOORRRRRRRRIOUS!

I really enjoyed this....I asked the score just before I left work and when someone pulled out their iphone and by rubber necking I saw Calgary4 Detroit 1, well I damned near s*** my pants, I cannot ******* believe this is happening to them, too good of a team to be more less blown out every other night....Last from me until I see the game...

I have not seen the game, but I am sure Howi did a marvelous job again. One goal on 5 shots in first period, goal on 5 shots in second. Such a performance should definitely help the team to gain some confidence, especially come playoff time... Kiprusoff was just a little bit better, but everybody got used to this. We need to trade all forwards and keep Howi. He is the only bright spot... Not to mention that you cannot expect a shutout from a goaltender every game! He should feel great about himself. I hope we will never get a goalie better than what we have... I wish we would get a stud defenseman who would block all shots, and a couple of forwards who would never attack but stay in defense to make sure Howi will not need to save the team from a breakaway… Cheers!

Edited by DRWfan

True, but I always believed Hossa was the right choice long-term for the Red Wings. The bitterness of the 2009 playoffs doesn't change he's a far better player than Franzen.

Franzen had three more goals last year than Hossa and two less points. Hossa has a tendency to be invisible, too.

Guest Crymson

we don't even want Franzen so I doubt some other team will.

YOU don't want Franzen.

Hossa scored his 6th goal tonight. That looks like a poorer decision more every day.

Whiiiine.

That's fine. It doesn't change Franzen not having a shot on goal tonight or a goal in six games.

And? Him and the rest of Detroit's offense are having trouble scoring goals.

The funny thing is he hasn't scored a goal in six but has been leading the team in scoring pretty much all season regardless. What does that say about our top players?

Trollllll.

Can we trade Crymson and a bag of pucks to get mindfly back? He at least talked hockey most of the time, even it was all negative.

I don't want mindfly back here. He's someone else's headache now. Let him stay that way.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i mentioned this in another topic but it just seemed like i was watching a peewee game out there last night. with all the lazy passes which led to lots of turnovers. and the bad communication too. just it was a clusterf*** oot there. well all i have to say is they better bring their A game against the Duckies :ph34r:

i mentioned this in another topic but it just seemed like i was watching a peewee game out there last night. with all the lazy passes which led to lots of turnovers. and the bad communication too. just it was a clusterf*** oot there. well all i have to say is they better bring their A game against the Duckies :ph34r:

Whatever.

You weren't even watching the game. You were posting the whole time in the chat. :hehe:

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Whatever.

You weren't even watching the game. You were posting the whole time in the chat. :hehe:

hahaha well i can do two things at once ya know. i keep wanting to say the wings need an enforcer. maybe mike tyson, or evander hollyfield. hell maybe even brock lesner. :ph34r:

I don't want mindfly back here. He's someone else's headache now. Let him stay that way.

yeah. I was still ticked about the loss and had had a few drinks. :P

getting mindfly back is a horrible idea. he's definitely not making friends over at hfboards...

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

Seems spot on to me. But now we should probably get back on topic...

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Franzen has looked terrible out there as of late but so has just about everyone except maybe Helm and Lidstrom. So at this point I am not even most frustrated with Mule. That would probably go to Bert and Hank. For obvious reasons. I agree, a players only meeting could be in order. Show some pride.

Franzen has looked terrible out there as of late but so has just about everyone except maybe Helm and Lidstrom. So at this point I am not even most frustrated with Mule. That would probably go to Bert and Hank. For obvious reasons. I agree, a players only meeting could be in order. Show some pride.

Or better yet, have a player only meeting, and make Franzen sit outside the door.