• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT : Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

See, these are the games that make Wings fans say: "Were the f*** is the Red Wings' enforcer?!" Or at least, "why the hell are they a bunch of *******?" I hate games like these, and Holland for leaving his players so unprotected. Because as you see, If the refs let the other team get away with the extracurricular stuff, they will take full advantage it, because they know that there will be no push back...not from this team. Scotty Bowman, please come back!

Very crisp and effervescent. Doesn't have an overly fruity aroma, but a nice, subtle pomegranate finish at the end. Was almost cider-like. I'm usually a bit weary of stouts, but the last two I've had (the Fuel Cafe, along with Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout) have been surprisingly light stouts.

We have a tendency to score in bunches in the 4rd when we're not behind, right? *crossing fingers*

I usually stay away from stouts and nutty beers, but I can appreciate a good stout or Oktoberfest beer. My current favorite is Kentucly Ale's Bourbon Barrel Ale. It was a great vanilla initial taste with the bourbon building throughout. The strength of the flavors can change batch-to-batch (I believe they use barrels from various distilleries), but it is always a great taste and the subtle changes make each purchase interesting.

I've been saying it since the 2010 playoffs, but someone on our team needs to man up to Doan.

He always runs our players and acts like some tough dude, instead of acting like a 35 year old man with a broken hip.

Babcock needs to call this team out.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I've been saying it since the 2010 playoffs, but someone on our team needs to man up to Doan.

He always runs our players and acts like some tough dude, instead of acting like a 35 year old man with a broken hip.

I'd like to see Bert go at him once he's back.

So true, would love to bring in a big fourth line guy to handle guys like him who take runs when there is no push back

I usually stay away from stouts and nutty beers, but I can appreciate a good stout or Oktoberfest beer. My current favorite is Kentucly Ale's Bourbon Barrel Ale. It was a great vanilla initial taste with the bourbon building throughout. The strength of the flavors can change batch-to-batch (I believe they use barrels from various distilleries), but it is always a great taste and the subtle changes make each purchase interesting.

That sounds pretty good. I'll have to see if my place carries it.

Chris Neil would have filled that role perfectly. Was kinda disappointed when they didn't sign him.

Yea would like Chris Neil, but that contract from Ottawa priced him out of alot teams' ranges im sure

So true, would love to bring in a big fourth line guy to handle guys like him who take runs when there is no push back

I think it's safe to say Babcock would too.

Babcock was asked if he takes pride in winning with a team that annually ranks at the bottom of the NHL in fighting majors (a league-low six this season).

"I wish we were the biggest, toughest, ugliest team in organized hockey," Babcock said, half-jokingly. "That’s not how we’re built, so you coach what you got."

Babcock would prefer to have an enforcer to "keep the flies off."

The team has had Brad May and Aaron Downey in recent years. But general manager Ken Holland doesn’t like to exhaust a roster spot with a tough guy who can’t play.

"I take pride in the fact we’re real disciplined, but I don’t mind (fighting) majors," Babcock said. "I think fans like majors, too. I never seen anyone leave the building when there’s a scrap.

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2012/01/red_wings_henrik_zetterberg_st.html

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie

Reports are that MTL has pulled Cammalleri out of the game, put him in cab to team hotel to await further instructions. Trade is possibility

The f***??