• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/12 GDT : Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 3 (SO)

Rate this topic

Just finished a bottle of Major Tom's Pomegranate Wheat myself. Moving on to a Fuel Cafe Coffee Stout next.

Not a lot of shots this period. Unsure if I should be concerned or not.

Drinking further, this IPA isn't that good. At $10 a six pack, there are much better options. How is that pomegranate wheat? I'm not big on stouts.

Drinking further, this IPA isn't that good. At $10 a six pack, there are much better options. How is that pomegranate wheat? I'm not big on stouts.

Very crisp and effervescent. Doesn't have an overly fruity aroma, but a nice, subtle pomegranate finish at the end. Was almost cider-like. I'm usually a bit weary of stouts, but the last two I've had (the Fuel Cafe, along with Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout) have been surprisingly light stouts.

We have a tendency to score in bunches in the 4rd when we're not behind, right? *crossing fingers*

I cant believe how out of it Hank seems. He just is not himself this year at all. Late on that powerplay the Wings gained the zone and he just dumped the puck around to no one and turned it over... just so untypical of him. Overall its a tight checking game with the Wings showing bursts of their skill. I think the reffing has been pathetic this game. They missed the interference call on the hit on Helm and Datsyuk that period, but yet called that interference on Homer?! I think it's time the NHL has a meeting with their refs about consistency. HOpefully Pavs or Nick gets the GW in the 3rd go wings!