• Please log in to reply
380 replies to this topic

#41 chances14

chances14

The Magician

• PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

good luck buddy. sorry to hear you lost them, but please dont waste your money on stubhub. absolutely absurd what those motherf***ers are asking for on there. last time i looks $96 if you wanna sit by yourself in the last row, in the corner. are we playing for the cup tonight or something?

ticketholders are just looking to take advantage of a rare weekday regular season game where the game actually means something, against dallas nonetheless

stubhub usually has some good deals for wings tickets though. i was able to ****** 2 tickets to sunday's game for $24 each after fees. They were selling for $50 minimum on ticketmaster and it was a premium game

Edited by chances14, 14 February 2012 - 03:49 PM.

#42 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:51 PM

ticketholders are just looking to take advantage of a rare weekday regular season game where the game actually means something, against dallas nonetheless

stubhub usually has some good deals for wings tickets though. i was able to ****** 2 tickets to sunday's game for $24 each after fees. They were selling for $50 minimum on ticketmaster and it was a premium game

ya i know. stubhub is normally where i get my tickets. playoff tx are the best bargain on there also. jsut sucks about tonight.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#43 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

Anyone else going?

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#44 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,600 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:55 PM

Anyone catch Babs on the Scott Van Pelt show on espn radio today? I got the times all mixed up and missed it.

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

LGW after 1 loss is irrational, after a few in a row it becomes quite comical, 22 playoff appearances in a row and 4 cups in that time and still going strong. Relaxxxxx !!

#45 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:38 PM

Already pumped up for this game :yowza:

LET'S GO RED WINGS
IPB Image

#46 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

I remember a few months ago someone said they stream all the Red Wings games? Is that site still around? TSN didn't listen to my request to put this game on, so I'll watch it on that Red Wings game site (if someone can post the link), sportlemon.tv, or ilemi.me
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#47 CrimsonFlame

CrimsonFlame

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

I remember a few months ago someone said they stream all the Red Wings games? Is that site still around? TSN didn't listen to my request to put this game on, so I'll watch it on that Red Wings game site (if someone can post the link), sportlemon.tv, or ilemi.me

HF boards GDT usually has a link.

*edit*
http://freeredwings.tv/ - from the HF boards GDT

Edited by CrimsonFlame, 14 February 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#48 GoWings1905

GoWings1905

Legend

• Gold Booster
  • 5,226 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:19 PM

Not gonna lie, usually by now I'm pretty bored with the regular season and itching for the playoffs to start. This home winning streak has created all kinds of excitement though. I'm guessing the buzz at JLA will be pretty special tonight.

I know the players have downplayed it (as expected), but this opportunity is incredibly special. I don't care about the different eras or shootouts -- winning 21 consecutive games anywhere is remarkable. The Red Wings generally get everybody's best game too, so to come away with this new record would be quite an accomplishment. Truly an amazing organization we are blessed to be fans of.

Let's Go Red Wings! Make it 21! :octo:

"To whom much is given, much is expected."

#49 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:25 PM

HF boards GDT usually has a link.

*edit*
http://freeredwings.tv/ - from the HF boards GDT

Excellent, thanks!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#50 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:26 PM

remember guys, if we break the record tonight it's not as impressive as the Bruins or Flyers because we have the shoot out.

#51 BigWillieStyle

BigWillieStyle

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Running out the door to the game right now with my sweetheart. Not what she had in mind for Valentines Day, but she should be used to it after 30 years.

Not worring about winning 21 straight, just focussing on getting the 2 points. 60 minutes of Hockey, boys. And, remember to help out your goalie. LGRW.

#52 Rubbel_die_Katz

Rubbel_die_Katz

Rookie

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

remember guys, if we break the record tonight it's not as impressive as the Bruins or Flyers because we have the shoot out.

:thumbup: humbleness is the road to success

#53 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,600 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:54 PM

About to leave, GO WINGS!!

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#54 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,575 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

Ok Foster... :P

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

#55 Kindl Surprise

Kindl Surprise

Rookie

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

Posted Imagewings wings wingsPosted Image

#56 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,648 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:39 PM

I predict a blowout. This game will be nicknamed the valentines day massacre! 8-0 red wings (also fits in with the whole octopus thing)

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#57 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

Don't ruin our fun!

When was the last time we were this excited about a game in February?
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#58 SaCkaveli20

SaCkaveli20

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 06:58 PM

If anything, when they tied this record it's even more impressive WITH the shootout..When Shootouts occur it's pretty much anyone's game. There's so many variables that go on during a shootout. The ice, the players, the goalies..That's just my opinion of course, but the people dismissing this record because we won Shootouts? They're fools.

Good luck tonight to our beloved team. I'm not expecting a victory because it seems too good to be true, but I hope to God that they win!!!

:octo: :beerbuddy: :octo:

#59 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

I'd take Stubhub over Ticketmaster any time. That's who we go through; and none of it's cheap, but at least you don't feel totally screwed.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#60 ogreslayer

ogreslayer

1st Line All-Star

• HoF Booster
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

Anyone catch Babs on the Scott Van Pelt show on espn radio today? I got the times all mixed up and missed it.

It's on-line now: http://espn.go.com/e...play?id=7575759