• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Glorious play by Ericsson, who inexplicably chose to shovel it INTO the crowd along the boards rather than holding onto it or going the other way with it.

Glorious play by Ericsson, who inexplicably chose to shovel it INTO the crowd along the boards rather than holding onto it or going the other way with it.

Once Quincey is ready to go it won't be so comfortable back there for Kindl and Ericsson, they will have to earn some ice time.

Guest Crymson

Ahhh what a horrid start to the third. Ericsson wtf?

He's mind-bogglingly bonehead sometimes.

Guest Crymson

Sometimes meaning 90% of the time?

Yes. And I don't get it. He did so well for the first half of last season. I think he just needs a good sports psychologist. He's smart, but he makes stupid, panicked decisions.

Guest Crymson

He looks pretty much lazy again tonight. Anybody else think he could have done something to stop the first goal from going in?

No. That puck came right to Hayes. It was an immediate tap-in.

Zetrerberg has been useless. We need to play more than 10 minutes a game to be winners, folks.

You know how that problem will be fixed? By losing.

The wings have won way too much (not that I'm complaining). They're due for a letdown. They've actually been taking periods off for the last several games and goaltending has bailed them out alot. Howard's been great tonight, and without Datsyuk I think that's the difference.

The point is when you win all the time it's hard to keep that edge. They'll lose a couple, end their home streak, and get back at it. This is just my opinion.

Edited by Firehawk