• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

417 posts in this topic

Red Wings will beat Chicago tonight. Filppula and Kronwall will have a huge game tonight for the team. Now that Datsyuk is injured... will Holland make a trade now or wait till the deadline? I hope that Pavel will come back from his injury with a vengeance.

I guess the fact that Toews is out doesn't matter to you. Surprise.

Or that we still won the Central last year with Datsyuk missing nearly half the season when we had a worse team than this year.

For fans with FS-D: Ken Holland will be on Wings Live Pregame to talk about today's trade.

For fans with FS-D: Ken Holland will be on Wings Live Pregame to talk about today's trade.

Is there a link to watch/listen? I live in Canada and my NHL Centre Ice wont kick in until 8

good holland interview and for jimmy as well. i like where both their heads are at.

Jimmy when asked how he feels about getting the comeback start for on a tough game:

"why not? lets do it"

thatta baby!

My God...Does any hate those "Peggy" commercials as much as I do?? They're not funny in any way.

And besides, now every time when I think of Discover cards I think of horrible customer service!!

Nice advertising partner NHL...

Edit: And Patrick Kane is a HORRIBLE actor

Edited by roboturner
Din758 and Vladifan like this

My God...Does any hate those "Peggy" commercials as much as I do?? They're not funny in any way.

And besides, now every time when I think of Discover cards I think of horrible customer service!!

Nice advertising partner NHL...

Edit: And Patrick Kane is a HORRIBLE actor

lil juke, lil fake, blah blah, left side

roboturner likes this

This is going to be a tough match up without Pasha in the lineup. The same could be said for the hawks missing Toews. If it was a week ago, I would've thought differently about this game but here's to seeing a good game between the two! Also hoping to see Jimmy start where he left off :thumbup:

Red Wings 5 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Holmstrom, Lidstrom, Helm)

Blackhawks 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

These next few weeks will be a great time for #51 to break out of scoring slump.

I'm calling it now. He's scoring two tonight. Either that, or he doesn't. Mark my words.