• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/19 GDT : Capitals 5 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

????

Mickey is the only source of optimism to be had in an otherwise horrible situation. He always says that theres light at the end of the tunnel, too bad its an oncoming freight train

I would have more respect if he actually called it like it was. Instead he sounds senial talking about bad bounces and buls***. Everyone here knows we will turn it around at some point, but don't glaze over how pathetic the play is.

Babcock: "just do things right" really Babcock? That's what you ******* say? Do things right? They haven't done s*** right in a month, good pep talk, that really motivates us fans.

DAN WHATEVER YOUR ******* NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO ******* LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK ******* POTT

Haha, this post totally just made me realize that there are far more important things in life than letting sports ruin your day.

Babcock: "just do things right" really Babcock? That's what you ******* say? Do things right? They haven't done s*** right in a month, good pep talk, that really motivates us fans.

Last time I checked Babs isnt trying to cheer us up or get US motivated. I dont think his motivational speeches are very PG. Hell he said that he doesnt want to be on 24/7 next year cause he doesnt want his kids to hear what he says. I believe something like, "Theres things said in the Locker room Id prefer werent repeated"/

DAN WHATEVER YOUR ******* NAME IS CLEAR OR CLEARLY GET THE f*** OUT OF THIS TEAM BACK GO ******* LEARN TO PLAY MORON I PERSONALY DON'T GIVE As*** THAT YR LEG IS f***ET UP, PLEASE LIIVE. ANF BABCOCK PLEASE GET READ OF OUR QUINESSSSSSYYYYY HOLLAND YOU JUST HIT THE JUCK ******* POTT

I'm making a sign out of this and taking it with me to the Joe in 11 days. This is comedy GOLD right here. Think Huds will shoot a puck at me? :D

Last time I checked Babs isnt trying to cheer us up or get US motivated. I dont think his motivational speeches are very PG. Hell he said that he doesnt want to be on 24/7 next year cause he doesnt want his kids to hear what he says. I believe something like, "Theres things said in the Locker room Id prefer werent repeated"/

Last time I checked the NHL is a business, the premise of a business is to satisfy the customer, so perhaps a good idea would be to reassure the customer that the faults in the product are going to be remedied not stay the status quo.

Edited by ben_usmc

Last time I checked the NHL is a business, the premise of a business is to satisfy the customer, so perhaps a good idea would be to reassure the customer that the faults in the product are going to be remedied not stay the status quo.

The NHL could'nt care less what you think or like, unless you are a Crosby fan.

Juck ******* Pott? :blink:

I think I am gonna use that one the next time I win something good!

"Is that triple 7's? I just hit the Juck ******* Pott!"

I just may have to make a trip the the Urban Dictionary and add this one!

Juck ******* Pott - The winning of the mother load. To win something beyond explanation. To win a major award. "It's a major award! I hit the Juck ******* Pott! Let's celebrate Ma!"