• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

3/30 GDT : Predators 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

436 posts in this topic

Because they're playing a hot goalie, or because Nashville has capitalized on their few chances?

Or is it because we are not matching their intensity. Losing battles along the board and letting players drive to the net...around the net...players without sticks (Nashville) are moving the puck out of their zone while a man down. Just a thought. Luck is created by hard work. I believe Nashville is creating what many on here are calling "luck".

LidsFan likes this

I agree with this. I have confidence in this team that they will come back in the third here and make a game out of this.

Possibly. Problem is that Pekka Rinne is playing pretty damn well. Gonna be tough to beat him 2 or 3 times in 20 minutes I think.

I don't know how anyone can be confident going into the playoffs with this team as it is. They needed to beat Columbus on Wednesday and couldn't even win a road game against the worst team in the league, a team they murdered a couple nights prior at home.

IF they can't beat a road team at Columbus, how does anyone think they'll go to a much better team's house and win games? Because at this point, I'm not confident we'll control home ice even if we get it...let alone win on the road.

I have zero expectations for this year's run, and that really SUCKS. For the first time in decades I honestly think this wings team needs retooling.

GoWings1905 and LidsFan like this

Dan Cleary is an absolute embarrassment. It really highlights how there is zero repercussion for poor performance by the skaters on this team.

This one's over. Preds will go into lockdown mode.

Enjoy 5th place, Detroit. You definitely deserve it.

Cloune and Majsheppard like this

Here's what you'll be posting shortly.

Enjoy your first round exit, wings.

Remind me why you troll around here.

What kind of "fan" has that username and avatar? Get lost

redwings4life likes this

i think our 2nd line mule dats and bert blowss. i dont remember any good chances that they had or even any pressure

kronwall has also annoyed me tonight

We'll see if they have the proverbial switch. If they got it, this is the time to flip it ... it's for home ice advantage in round 1 boys. Play like it means something!

LOL that was probably the best idea by Miller, considering who was with him on the 2 on 1. What a joke

when are the wings going to learn that they can't play dump and chase with Rinne? He comes out to grab every puck.

What a lackluster shot by Miller...are you f***in serious?

lol i think he saw cleary and said f*** it i have a better chance scoring from here then passing it to cleary

theres 3 nothing

goodbye wings

Majsheppard likes this

That'll do it.

Absolute bulls*** they let Radulov play this year.

I thought the Wings played alright tonight, Nashville is just the better team this year.