Well I want a sniper Kenny.. Cuz we got none

#162 Jusek

Jusek

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

Wow, that's a big goal.
"I consider the Detroit Red Wings one of the greatest franchises in any sport. For a player to come in and play, it's so special to wear the jersey."
-Steve Yzerman

#163 Tr!PoD#19

Tr!PoD#19

Troll

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:09 PM

Danf****** Cleary shouldn't see another shift. Probably this years. This guy is beyond useless.

#164 gowings00

gowings00

No Talent Goon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,746 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Man this team sucks right now.

#165 syntax

syntax

Join the Empire!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,885 posts

With the way Rinne is playing....that's probably game. Unless we have a crazy great 3rd.
The Vladinator He earned the NHL Plus/Minus Award in 1995-96, with a plus/minus difference of plus-60. The +60 has been the highest rating a player has finished with in the past 20 seasons, since Wayne Gretzky finished with a +70 in the 1986-87 NHL season

Pavel Datsyuk > x (where x is the name of any active hockey player)

#166 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

LMAO!!!! Queue benny Hill music on that goal :lol:

#167 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts

This team really pisses me off anymore. How have we become so bad on defense? How are we caught with our pants down it seems ALL THE TIME in our own zone? Not getting the pucks out, always in a scramble?

Tired of it.

We aren't doing anything this playoff. 1 and done. We suck on the special teams (odd for the wings), we can't clear pucks in our own zone...my God man...
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#168 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:11 PM

Yep, sixth place or bust.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#169 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,359 posts

To be fair, have you seen our last 60 PPs?

Oh yeah and I know they've been brutal on special teams. Just don't agree with what the poster said about tanking and that we aren't going anywhere. Playoffs are a whole new beast.
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#170 brett

brett

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,934 posts

team is in trouble. confidence builder for nashville. confidence destruction for the wings

#171 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Well I'm glad one team decided to show up <_<

And why is our PP so terrible?
IPB Image

#172 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts

Man this team sucks right now.

Because they're playing a hot goalie, or because Nashville has capitalized on their few chances?

#173 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

This team looks awful.

Kenny is going to take this one in the grill. He did nothing to make this team better at the deadline and it is really hurting them right now.

#174 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,370 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

Thanks for showing up to play, guys.

Not.

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#175 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 18,822 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

It's ok guys, we'll be fine when our injured players come back! Oh... wait <_<

#NOMOREKINDL

#176 wingfan1991

wingfan1991

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts

Don't wanna face Rinne for a series that much I know.
And our 4th line has to be the worst in ages... We need helm and eaves and Mursak back. Emmerton as a 4th line useless.

#177 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Seems like someone is out to neg everyone who realizes we just lost the first game of the playoffs tonight.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#178 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,722 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

I think we as long time wings fans have to realize that the parity in the league has caught everyone up, or lowered the wings, to a very similar level of play.

The wings are in the top 10 teams in the league, but the discrepancy between teams 1 and 10 is very little anymore.

As a fan that got to see the great teams in the 90s I'm honestly annoyed that we can't stack a team and kick some ass anymore.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#179 foster016

foster016

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

FUUUUUUUCK DAN CLEARY! That useless piece of s***! Great turnover you dumb f***!
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky
-Michael Scott

#180 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:15 PM

Don't wanna face Rinne for a series that much I know.
And our 4th line has to be the worst in ages... We need helm and eaves and Mursak back. Emmerton as a 4th line useless.

I agree, but as a whole this team looks bad. From Lidstrom on down. Without the Lidstrom super hero we are used to our D core sucks.