• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Paper Wings

Rate this topic

Anyone make any of the paper wings Freep posted months ago? I printed this out back then and it has been sitting on my desk so I decided to put it together last week since things are kind of slow in the hockey world...

http://www.freep.com/article/20120613/SPORTS05/120612084/Detroit-Red-Wings-paper-dolls-Download-and-assemble

IMAG0152.jpg

Edited by rrasco

Very cool! I can't wait until my kiddo gets big enough to put them together with me :D He's only 5 months but I'll hang onto them. They remind me of the pillars at the Joe that have the player pictures on them. Is anyone else having the first page nearly black? I can make out what it's supposed to be. The second page looks fine but the first one each one I download looks as if it's sitting behind tinted glass. It printed out ok though.

Anyone figure out how to actually save them? I don't see any options. I'd love to keep them on hand in my dropbox when going over to my friends house who has young wings fans.

Anyone figure out how to actually save them? I don't see any options. I'd love to keep them on hand in my dropbox when going over to my friends house who has young wings fans.

It's going to vary depending on your browser and PDF viewer. In my case, with FireFox and Adobe Reader plugin, after the PDF loads, hover over the document with your cursor and a small menu bar will appear in the bottom middle of the document where you can click on the disk to save.

I remember when I was 8 or 9 I built a Steve Yzerman out of Legos. Obviously it didn't look anything like him, but I would have hockey cards I'd use for templates and just build trying to match all the lines and colors while making everything proportional. I'm sure there is a picture of it somewhere in my mom's collection of photos from when I was a kid. I believe it was about a foot tall, ah memories.

just create a simple .html file in notepad with a href ="URL" with the link to the pdf and you can save directly that way, if you get what i'm sayin

Or you could right click each of the images and select 'save link as...'.