• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT : Red Wings 2 at San Jose Sharks 1 (SO)

Rate this topic

353 posts in this topic

Pretty inept offense for the 3rd straight period. It's so depressing watching Datsyuk play with those two pylons.

esteef likes this

I missed the first eighteen minutes so I can't comment on the play. However, patty's flow is looking excellent.

Brunner's in good shape tonight. Doing well so far, as in the last game. If game continues like in the first, he will score in this, sooner or later.

Datsyuk must be getting frustrated as hell playing on a line with 8 and 11. You have to give him someone to work with. It feels like we are wasting him.....

We can't play Abby and Cleary in the top 6 against a team like San Jose. It's just stupid, I can see us getting shut out already.

yea at least try to send Z dats and Brunner out there for a few shifts togrther throw off the sharks

Glad I could help! Although I still think you should get drunk, for what it's worth.

Gonna save the Mescal but plenty of Guinness flowing!

Datsyuk must be getting frustrated as hell playing on a line with 8 and 11. You have to give him someone to work with. It feels like we are wasting him.....

the most frustrating part is not changing his linemates for even a shift to see if anything else works

Z Winged Dangler likes this

Abdelkader has no offensive ability whatsoever

Clowe is a pile of sh-it

Zetterberg has been quite meh lately... Datsyuk on that other line would do damage

Abdelkader has no offensive ability whatsoever

Clowe is a pile of sh-it

Zetterberg has been quite meh lately... Datsyuk on that other line would do damage

And a free-agent at season's end.

the most frustrating part is not changing his linemates for even a shift to see if anything else works

no kidding. the amount that Babcock changes the lines up on a regular basis it's absurd that he's keeping the worst line together that is doing absolutely nothing. Dats' points are going to s*** on that line. what a waste.

Yak19 likes this

Slooooooppppppy, and it all started with a stupid cutesy move by Ericsson at their blueline.