No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
3/16 GDT : Red Wings 5 at Canucks 2

Rate this topic

423 posts in this topic

Just can't figure this team out. Lose the games you should win, but win the ones you should lose :confused: What team shows up tonight?

I'll be here for half of the game before leaving for work.

It seemed to work well for us last night. From what I hear, Flip scored minutes after I left.

Go Wings!

Big game here boys. Vancouver is wearing their Millionaire jerseys so they got something to play for untop of revenging their 8-3 loss against us. WE NEED THIS WIN. SWING THAT MOMENTUM GET THESE POINTS GET HOT AT THE RIGHT TIME LGWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Bought a Package of Toblerone this day and will eat it during the game. So it would fit in very nice if Brunners scores tonight. GO Wings GO !

Mater_Horn likes this

Abby got cut last night in the 2nd period. Didn't notice until after the game when he went to take off his skates and his laces were cut. Saw blood. They fixed him up with some protection and hes playing tonight. Pavel still wants him playing with him is the word.

Abdelkader got cut on his foot last night, almost scratched due to injury but they padded his skate up and he'll be good to go and I got beat to it.

Edited by skyphoenix