• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/24 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Ducks 1

Rate this topic

Lots of conclusion jumping there. I just think the guy could use a break and could come back refreshed. He actually plays well with a day or two off.

Fair enough. That was not stated originally, so I just presumed you wanted Cleary benched based off the results of tonight's game. I'm not opposed to that idea either, but I can't see it happening.

Fair enough. That was not stated originally, so I just presumed you wanted Cleary benched based off the results of tonight's game. I'm not opposed to that idea either, but I can't see it happening.

He needs it....he's been hit by a lot of pucks the last few games and he is a player that needs ALL of his speed. THAT was the driver for my comments. :)

ugh we've gone into 'defensive shell' mode

never understood why you wouldn't just keep doing the things that got you the lead in the first place

just letting them come at you with no counter attack is a crappy plan, esp. with just a 1-goal lead

You can really tell how much of an impact a player was when he's still being mentioned during game play, mistakenly, 7 years after he's retired.

Stating how much of an impact Yzerman was, is like stating how good bacon is. Everyone already knows, but no one minds hearing it :)

Stating how much of an impact Yzerman was, is like stating how good bacon is. Everyone already knows, but no one minds hearing it :)

Quoted for truthiness. Yzerman was phenomenal.

Nice chance by Mule there. Good feed by Miller.