• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

GDT
WCQF Game 1 GDT : Red Wings 1, at Ducks 3. (Anaheim leads, 1-0)

Rate this topic

719 posts in this topic

Yeah, pretty much. Downey / McCarty / Drake / Tootoo... these kinds of players not only bring grit (Drake the least) but they bring and inspire passion. I doubt any player would have dared to smash Z's head against the glass if we had a proper enforcer. I want to see Tootoo get matched against the top Ducks line after they start getting rowdy for the sole purpose of demolishing one of them with a big hit... he's due for one, and it's a good of time as any!

Colton Orr?

datterberg1340 likes this

If this is anything like Ducks teams of the past (and I think it is) then they are going to take a lot of dumb penalties throughout this series. I hope our power play responds well.

p.s. I hope Kronwall separates Selanne from the puck...hard. I don't hate Teemu or anything, but I would love to hear him cry about it.

Wings are looking tough lately. Will be interesting to see their composure. Loving DeKeyser when it comes to focus and composure. Smith, Quincey, and Kindl all suddenly became a little more reliable once 65 joined the squad.

Big game tonight. We will win in overtime!

Noooooo! Regulation! Lol getting sleep tonight would be nice

I feel sick I'm so nervous lol. But it is a beautiful sick. I heart playoff hockey.

And yay Wild!!

Edited by marcaractac

Looks like we won't be getting Pierre and Edzo for at least the first 3 games of this series on NBC sports!

http://fangsbites.com/2013/04/nhl-on-nbcnbcsncnbc-announcing-assignments-through-sunday-may-5-2013/

On Hawks pregame Homer Eddie actually said he didn't think Hawks would make it out of the west, too tough... I think he is using reverse psychology, he might be stealing some of forum members mojo style.

Did they announce who the Wings will call up for their "Black Aces"?

Probably nobody yet, as the Griffins are in the playoffs.

ProfessorLidstrom5 likes this

With a lot of youth on our roster we have to be careful in not taking bad penalties. I know the Ducks are bigger but I would love see our guys bang them a little bit. Don't back down and play smart. The back can't play lazy because these Ducks are big and fast.

GO WINGS!!!

I know we're all bored and anxious for the game to start, but this is still a GDT. Can we please keep the extraneous chatter to the Water Cooler or PMs?

Thank you!

Oh god please -- no overtime. Not for the West Coast games...

This! Us in newfie land have work in the morning! the game doesnt start till midnight as is for us! lol

Living in the west coast is great.

I might argue that on certain points but as far as watching hockey at a reasonable hour is concerned, I couldn't agree with you more.

where are we supposed to see the beginning of the game when this hawks game goes too long?

if anyone needs a stream PM me for a link! especially if hawks/wild goes to OT.

I got me TSN, but i have a link page ready to go for those in need!

I might argue that on certain points but as far as watching hockey at a reasonable hour is concerned, I couldn't agree with you more.

I was just going to post this lol! I'm loving the 7:30 start time out West, means I don't have to sneak out of work early!

Cali-Wing-Nut likes this

where are we supposed to see the beginning of the game when this hawks game goes too long?

You dont. That is unless you are in LA or Detroit and arent blackedout

OR contact marcaractac lol

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut
marcaractac likes this