• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Euro_Twins

Trade/Buyout thread

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

There was no place else to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread, but did anyone else see that Chris Stewart signed a two year, 8.3 million dollar contract? Makes those contracts for Clarkson, Bickell, and Clowe look like total s*** doesn't it?

Saw it. Was surprised by the money, still.

Saw it. Was surprised by the money, still.

Yeah, I mean it's not like the guy's a super star or anything, but considering how everyone else got paid this year I'm a little surprised he didn't hold out for more. Then again, maybe he just likes it in St. Louis.

Then don't read it next time, problem solved.

Haha, you've got me all wrong. I genuinely enjoy reading these types of assessments. It's kinda like when people put human clothes on their dogs, or dress their toddlers up in suits. Soooooo close to the real thing, only not. Adorable.

Guest The Axe

Yeah, I mean it's not like the guy's a super star or anything, but considering how everyone else got paid this year I'm a little surprised he didn't hold out for more. Then again, maybe he just likes it in St. Louis.

Haha, you've got me all wrong. I genuinely enjoy reading these types of assessments. It's kinda like when people put human clothes on their dogs, or dress their toddlers up in suits. Soooooo close to the real thing, only not. Adorable.

I hear ya. Clowe was the WORST out of the bunch.

I hear ya. Clowe was the WORST out of the bunch.

Yeah for sure. But everyone seems gaga over size these days. Anybody with the tiniest amount of skill, so long as they're big, will get a huge contract. I kinda want Montreal to win the Cup just so a little team can ruin that trend. Then again, as soon as it happens everyone will be talking about Rene Bourque like he's the second coming of Christ...err...Bryan Bickell.

Guest The Axe

Yeah for sure. But everyone seems gaga over size these days. Anybody with the tiniest amount of skill, so long as they're big, will get a huge contract. I kinda want Montreal to win the Cup just so a little team can ruin that trend. Then again, as soon as it happens everyone will be talking about Rene Bourque like he's the second coming of Christ...err...Bryan Bickell.

Ha. Yah, size is getting paid. Mantha will be worth 5 mil in 2 seasons.

There was no place else to put this and I didn't want to start a new thread, but did anyone else see that Chris Stewart signed a two year, 8.3 million dollar contract? Makes those contracts for Clarkson, Bickell, and Clowe look like total s*** doesn't it?

Those signings don't need help making them look like total s***

Games getting bigger, teams gotta keep up to compete