• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BottleOfSmoke

Nyquist out with groin injury

Rate this topic

time for Pulkkinen - Jurco - Datsyuk - Pulkkinen

I don't think even having 4 guys on one line and 2 Pulkkinens would help much right now.

Why is every injury happening to the guys that we desperately need!? Sammy, Quincey and Cleary are gonna go through this season fully healthy aren't they?

That 2nd line wouldn't even be a very good AHL 2nd line.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic....because that's 2/3 of the Griffins cup winning 1st line.

In other news - Knights of Columbus! When will this end?

This is getting ugly. Don't expect the bleeding to stop anytime soon unless we get amazing goaltending and D-zone play, even then we'll be.... uh, challenged, to score goals with the line-up were icing. The injuries we've had every season since winning the Cup have been ridiculous.

This is getting ugly. Don't expect the bleeding to stop anytime soon unless we get amazing goaltending and D-zone play, even then we'll be.... uh, challenged, to score goals with the line-up were icing. The injuries we've had every season since winning the Cup have been ridiculous.

I still say its because of lack of grit. Hard to stay healthy when all your players are made of pudding. Is bill cosby the trainer or what?