• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Son of a Wing

Franzen having trouble processing information

Rate this topic

58 posts in this topic

He was on a huge coldstreak even by his streaky standards to start the season. He's still one of our more skilled and productive players.

And most players will be a year older a year from now.

I assumed the buyout he was referring to was the amnesty buy out before next season, which would be the season of his 35th year. As such, it would be a great time to release the team from a long term liability that isn't going to be getting magically better.

LeftWinger likes this

I agree Shaman, especially if he doesn't seem to be getting better health-wise. He could take the lump sum buyout, live like a king and keep a straight head on his shoulders. He can enjoy his wife and kid(s) and not have severe head problems for life.

He can enjoy his wife and kid(s) and not have severe head problems for life.

As well as the added bonus of not causing lifelong severe head problems for some Wing fans.

Hossa wasn't a player that went from a bubble energy player to a superstar in one season. He had a many productive seasons, and even when not producing was a premier two way forward. Franzen when he's not producing is invisible, and aside from a couple playoffs and 2008, he's nothing special. And as I said before, he's 35 in 2014, and most players not named Jagr age that well.

right... cause your response has so much to do with his concussion...

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 34m

Franzen said he's still experiencing dizziness and doesn't feel good. Status for Thursday uncertain.

Well, since you have to be symptom free for a week before you're cleared to play, I think his status for Thursday is pretty clear

It's kinda sad that many Wings fans seem to have been waiting for a day like this for Franzen.

Just to say I told ya so and prove some opinion they had as being right.

Seems many would sacrifice the success of the team just to prove a point.

DatsyukianDekes likes this

No matter if you like a player or not, this is obviously not good I'm not just talking about hockey here but the person Franzen.

I hope he can become symptom free very soon and then start thinking about his return, not the other way.

so get well soon Mule

I've been more impressed with his regular season performance this year than any of the last few. That being said, I wish him a speedy recovery.